Thursday 7 January 2016

Chapter thirty-three (part 2)

Becca
"Close your eyes."
I complied immediately and shut my eyes. Now all I could do was rely on my sense of touch to determine what Ty was planning to do. My heart thudded loudly and the lump in my throat threatened to grow as my nerves took over. Strangely enough my forehead was still pulsating viciously from the excessive drinking I had endured, but right now I couldn't give a fuck. I felt Tyreece's warm breath caress my cheek as he hovered over me silently.
"I need this Ty," I whimpered with my eyes still firmly closed. He breathed deeply and stroked my arm.
"Keep your eyes closed," he whispered in my ear.
My stomach twisted and coiled within me as his deep voice rumbled my eardrums. I've never been so sure in my whole life up until this moment. I've craved something like this for so long, and it was finally about to happen. I was relieved if anything that Ty was the boy to do this for me. The excitement increased as I felt his erection dig into my thigh. The sexual contact was too much to bear, but this was exactly what I wanted—no, this is what I needed and yearned for. A good eight months of nothing has driven me to desperation, but with Tyreece I knew it would be special, it had to be.
He trailed sweet kisses up to the nape of my neck and gently bit my earlobe. I sighed inwardly at the thought of him inside me, and us connecting on another level. Ty and I have been childhood friends, I've known him almost my whole life simply because he's Shanay's cousin. To do this with him is would be considered weird, but we've always seemed to click, even from a young age. Maybe the long disappearance of whatshisface was a sign, or maybe a vivid warning that I shouldn't be with him.
Maybe it was Ty all along and I just didn't realise.
By now my shirt had been pulled off along with my jeans. I was left in my underwear and was more than ready to be dealt with. I briefly opened my eyes to witness him watching over me with a contented look on his face. Perhaps we had the same thoughts running through our minds. His bare chest and abs were almost begging to be touched, but the bulging manhood shown through his trousers didn't go unnoticed either, and it caught my eye immediately. I closed my eyes once more and heard the sound of his zipper. The image of Ty naked before me made the tingling sensation between my thighs even more prompt and excessive. I was dying to open my eyes; maybe if I did he'd punish me—that would be even better. With my eyes closed the element of surprise would make this experience greater.
He came between my legs once again and proceeded to kiss me. I held his neck and found myself caught up in the fiery kiss. He slowly caressed my stomach and thighs before sliding his hand down to my knickers and slowly stroking me. I breathed deeply and bit my lip. His hands then seeped into my knickers as he continued to touch me. Already I was wet and quite excited.
"Should I?" he questioned in my ear.
My pounding head and partially blurred vision was the least of my worries, right now all I could focus on was the activity we would soon be partaking. Fuck, I was definitely ready.
"Yeah," I whispered.
He played around with my clit as his tongue trailed across my bottom lip teasingly. My mind was running wild; I was busy concentrating on the feel of Ty's fingers. Without warning he slid his middle finger in. My chest tightened as I held him closer. Considering the state I was in now, it was easy for him to move his finger at a slow, steady pace. He was as gentle as whatshisface, which made the feeling 10 times better. I sighed deeply and my chest tightened. It felt good to do this again; maybe it was the bonding and excitement that I missed. He twisted his finger and pushed it slightly further.
"Have you done this before?" he asked.
"N-No," I lied taking a deep breath.
He kissed my neck and began to push his finger deeper whilst adding another. It came as a shock, my eyelids tightened from the slight pain. He kissed my neck as his fingers worked in a moderate rhythm. I began to writhe beneath him while his deft fingers penetrated me. I wasn't as used to the feel as I thought I would be; for some odd reason it felt completely different than the other times this had been done. This was nothing like how whatshisface would do it. Ty was gentle but worked deeply without hesitation. I didn't suspect such a shock, and I don’t know which one I preferred.
Suddenly my whole body became heated, and the feel of Ty's warm breath was no longer in contact with my skin. I felt him manoeuvre down the bed slowly, and then all movement stopped. I was left baffled for a few seconds. Silence surrounded us and all that was heard was my echoing heartbeat and strangled moans.
"Ty...?"
"I wanna try something," I heard him say quietly from below.
I swallowed hard but was instantly distracted by his fingers as they came into action once again. A small moan escaped my lips; the exotic feeling enclosed me rapidly. By now he had discarded my knickers and hoisted both legs over each shoulder one by one before proceeding. My breathing became ragged and I swallowed hard, I had a certain expectancy of what was about to happen. Rebecca Stellon is no fool, I knew what he was planning, and I was about to be blown away by the performance.
As if I wasn't in enough ecstasy already, Ty's tongue had boosted the excitement by a milestone. I was immediately reminded of that whole whipped cream scenario with whatshisface. My mouth opened subconsciously from the new feeling. His wet tongue flicked on my clit gently as his fingers travelled even deeper. I giggled quietly at the funny sensation in my stomach. It was odd having to experience this; it was ticklish as well as pleasurable, and I didn't know how to react. All laughs soon flew out the window as he began to whirl his tongue in a more vigorous motion. I moaned quietly and found my fingers brushing over his smooth hair.
"A-Ahh, oh my God, Ty..." I sighed deeply and opened my eyes. I didn't know how much more of this I could take. I just wanted him to make love to me, sooner rather than later, but then again I was enjoying this way too much. It was my first time receiving this, I might as well make it last.
He then ran the tip of his tongue in a circular motion whilst wriggling his finger about at the same time. I bit my lip and squinted. I was in such pleasure I had no idea how to control it. My back then arched on its own accord as he replaced his fingers with his tongue. He slid his tongue repeatedly in and out, using his thumb to rub my clit gently. I groaned slightly louder than expected and licked my chapped lips. The sensation was extraordinary, especially the feel of his slippery tongue as it stroked both sides of my walls with each stroke. It was such a turn on the way he moaned along with me, maybe he was experiencing the same pleasure, knowing the affect he had on me.
I threw my head back and began to roll my hips into his tongue. His sweet breath began to heat the inside of my thighs as he breathed deeply. His tongue became more profound as he slid it in more. My eyes widened. I watched the ceiling and continued to grind my hips into his tongue. Just when I thought the feeling couldn't get any better.
"Mmm, Ty..."
He moaned once more, and the vibration of his mouth wracked my insides and sent shivers up my spine, causing me to groan loudly. My body stiffened and I felt my thighs twitch as he continued to groan and stab his tongue into me.
"T-...Ty, ahh...shit."
He reached his hand upwards to squeeze my left breast that was still covered by my laced bra. I sighed and held his hand in mine as he continued with his lustful task. He retracted his tongue and used his fingers once more, plunging them into me quicker than before. His tongue flicked and rolled over my clit skilfully.
My moans increased in both volume and frequency, and suddenly my stomach became strained. It was like the whole room was nothing but a diminutive universe, consisting of only Tyreece and I. My emotions began to run wild and my body was that of a tank, being over-filled and ready to release all the fluid within. Every lick and roll of his tongue was too much for me to bear, and soon enough my tank began to over-flow. I was enchanted by the thrill of our activity, and didn't want the feeling to end. I shut my eyes once more and became oblivious to the amount of noise I was making with my pleasurable moans.
"Ahhh...no...fuck!" I gripped the duvet, clutching the fabric into my palms as the pleasure overwhelmed me and rocked my insides. I didn't want it to end. "I'm gonna cum, Ty," I panted and trembled at the luxurious feeling.
Tyreece paid no mind, instead he continued to swirl his tongue around my vaginal walls and clitoris. I groaned even louder and clenched my thighs together, but he proceeded. Soon my body could take no more and I came. I convulsed and felt my sweaty thighs tremble non-stop. Tyreece pulled his fingers out and laid gentle kisses on the inside of my thighs, rubbing my stomach as he did so. I panted and became dizzy and over-stimulated. The feel of his lips on my thighs soothed me, and I began to feel drowsy. I attempted to open both eyes but my eyelids were heavy.
"Ty..." I opened one eye and saw him climb upwards once again. He was now between my legs once more and sucking on my neck. "Mmm, Tyreece..." I whispered. It was hard to utter anything else, I didn't know what was coming over me, but eventually I went limp, and my eyes closed...
The window creaked ajar, allowing the soft breeze to seep into the room. I felt the hairs on the surface of my skin rise up from the coldness and fiddled in bed. I opened my eyes to see the room had now brightened. Birds were chirping outside and rays of sun shone through the cream-coloured blinds. I scratched my head and felt a sudden draft down there. I raised a brow in confusion and felt around to realise I had no underwear on.
"The hell?" I turned on my side to see an empty space.
That was odd, Tyreece was meant to be there, snoring softly beside me. I sat upright and felt mildly confused. I checked the time on my phone to see it was 4:26PM. I had no recollection of last night, I do know that everyone was pissed outta their heads after a few drinks. I laughed to myself and shook my head; we really know how to party.
I stood up and remembered how I was completely naked from the waist down. I noticed my knickers on the floor just beside the bed. I slid them back on along with top and jeans. The fuck happened though? I bet this was Chris' doing, he tends to do things whenever he's drunk. I wouldn't be surprised if there were pictures on Facebook.
My forehead began to throb and my stomach twisted as I walked down the steps slowly. I entered the living-room to see all these pricks were passed out all over the place. Brooklyn slept peacefully with Charles on the sofa as Lucas was on top of Fabien on the floor (I had a strong feeling the boys had placed them that way).
Jessica slept, sprawled out on the dining table. Alicia was asleep, but sat upright against the wall with a can of cider in her hand, and Grace was on the bean-bag upside down, dribbling. I watched them in awe. Someone must have spiked their drinks, I don't care. Gavin and Isaac were nowhere in sight; perhaps they were the sensible ones and actually decided to leave earlier on. I approached Chris who was snoring loudly on the coffee table and kicked him in the shin. He jerked around and opened his eyes.
"Where's Ty?" I asked.
"Mmhgsf."
"Chris!"
He grumbled something incoherent and rubbed his face. "He left earlier, he was in a rush," he muttered groggily.
I sighed walked to the kitchen. How can he just leave me like that? I made myself a glass of water and cleansed my face thoroughly before drying it with a tea towel. Everyone seemed so fucked up and disorientated from last night...what the hell did we all drink?
The kitchen cupboard began to shake as someone banged from the inside. I arched a brow and approached it slowly. I turned the handle and Sean fell forward flat on his face. I watched him silently as he rolled over onto his back and breathed heavily.
"You mean to tell me you were stuck in there overnight?" He nodded with bleary eyes and I shook my head. "I'm not even gonna ask. I'm going." He muttered 'cool' and I eventually left the house.
The light shone brightly and I winced as soon as I stepped outside. My headache was beginning to worsen. I passed Footlocker which appeared destroyed and burnt down to a pulp. I simply shook my head and travelled to the bus stop. I guess that's my job gone then. Funnily enough I was too tired to rant on about our society and how sick I was to be part of it; instead I just caught the bus home and opened the front door with my keys.
I shut the door and was greeted by the sound of the TV blaring from the living-room. I said hello to Uncle Clayton, Diamond and Claycia before heading upstairs to my room. I was still as confused as fuck, I had no idea what happened last night, but I would like to know, and Tyreece was the only person who I could count on to inform me. I retrieved my phone from my pocket and called his number straight away. It rang a few times then stopped abruptly. I looked to see he had busied my call. I tried again. Perhaps it was an accident. Either that or he's fully being a bitch by not answering my calls. He busied it once more. He cannot be that busy!
"Fuck you then," I muttered in frustration.
I put my phone on charge and relaxed in bed for a while as I watched random shit on TV. Once it was finished I decided to spend some time on my laptop that I had completely neglected for many months. By now it was coming up to 10PM, I never knew time could pass by so quickly, but I couldn't care less. I went onto Facebook to check any messages or notifications; nothing special really, just the usual bullshit and tagged pictures. I then noticed a friend request from Marik 'Get Gwop' Johnson again and shook my head.
"Some any wasteman," I mumbled as I declined the request. How dare he have such a ridiculous Facebook name, it sickened me really. Whatever happened to putting your first name and surname? The door creaked open and Diamond entered slowly.
"Daddy said are you ready for dinner?"
I shook my head. "I'm not hungry. Tell him to cover it for me and leave it in the oven, I'll have it tomorrow."
She nodded and left, closing the door gently behind her. I breathed deeply and remembered Tyreece and how much of a prick he was being today. He's never busied my call before. Ever. Maybe something happened to him or he's just pissed off, either way it was bizarre. Look at me, worrying about this prick. We haven't even spoken since yesterday—well, actually I just remember being completely gone off my head, and Chris running around outside naked as a dare. Apart from that my mind was more or less blank. I did have a weird dream though. It was kinda sinful and immorally corrupt, but I couldn't control my thoughts when asleep.
I disposed of my laptop and lay back in bed, then my whole mind began to focus on the dream I had last night. It was of me and Tyreece alone in a room doing naughty things. I wish it were a joke, but I didn't want the dream to end. I didn't know whether to tell him or not. He wasn't easy to read, I'd never know his reaction. I wouldn't say this dream was as bad as the ones I used to have of whatshisface, but it was just as provocative. It was scary because everything felt so real. Every stroke, every kiss, every lick...
What if Ty were actually that good in bed...?
I shook my head and swiftly sat up. C'mon Becc's! These thoughts are unnecessary. Pull yourself together!
I went to my drawer and pulled out my favourite pyjamas. Micky Mouse. Straight badman. After getting changed I switched off my light and got into bed. I turned the channel to BBC3 as EastEnders was showing. I rested my head on the pillow and lay still as a statue. This boy was constantly on my mind for NO REASON. I rolled over onto my side and closed my eyes.
"Tyreece, get outta my head mate," I muttered. He was jamming there casually in my mind. I kissed my teeth and plugged my ear-phones into my phone then began to listen to music. Hopefully in a few minutes I'll drift off to sleep. Ty's strange behaviour hadn't gone unnoticed, and come tomorrow I will find out exactly what’s wrong with him.
The smell of freshly cooked plantain woke me. My blurred vision came into focus and I inhaled the delectable smell as it continued to travel to my room. Good thing I left my door open last night. I got out of bed and stretched before heading downstairs into the kitchen. Andre was sat at the table eating his breakfast as dad stood over the cooker preparing more for the rest of the household. He turned to me and gave a warm smile.
"Morning, Becc's."
"Good morning." I poured myself a glass of orange juice and sat at the table opposite Andre who was too busy stuffing his face to even acknowledge my presence.
"I didn't even get a chance to see you yesterday. I came straight in from work and saw you passed out in bed."
I laughed lightly. "I was kinda tired," I admitted. He smiled and added more egg onto the pan. I realised the house seemed slightly more peaceful and raised a brow. "Where's uncle?"
"Taken Claycia and Diamond out for the day." Dad approached the table and handed me the plate before turning back to the stove. I thanked him and began to eat.
"What about Kieran?" I questioned as I cut up my bacon.
"Work."
I nodded slowly; I shall be taking his money then. I felt a pair of beady eyes focused on me and peered up to see Andre scrutinising me with a confound look on his stupid face. I screwed. "What?"
"Is that a love bite?" he asked, pointing to a particular spot on my neck.
I traced my finger over the area and felt a tiny bump. I watched Andre's eyes and slowly shook my head. "I don't think so."
He sneered. "Looks like it. Who was you wid?"
I arched a brow. He's only 14 years of age and he wants to interview me?! "No-one. Don't question me, I'll make your life shitter than it already is, you twat."
"Becca, mind your language." Dad shot me a stern look and went over to the fridge. Andre gave me a sly smirk. I kissed my teeth and carried on eating. Such a prick, I'll be sure to castrate him in his fucking sleep tonight.
I approached Tyreece's door and rang the bell. After him airing my calls yesterday and discovering the weird shit on my neck, I decided now would be a good time to confront him face to face. It was odd us not communicating for 24 hours. Something was going on.
I waited patiently and after a few seconds the door swung open. At first I thought it was Ty but noticed the beauty spot on the cheek, something that Ty didn't have. My face dropped. It was his twin brother, Zion. Suddenly I remembered the unbelievable crush he used to have on me. Well not crush...obsession. I narrowed my eyes at the presence of this prick. I was beginning to curse his existence, kinda like Kieran. Zion tilted his head slightly and watched me.
"Am I a portrait? Why you watching me?" I spat.
He chuckled and shook his head. "How about 'hello' rude gyal?"
"Fuck you. I wouldn't have to be rude if you didn't stare at me like that."
"Maybe I'm admiring your beauty."
My lip twitched as I gave him the blankest stare of a life-time. "Where’s Ty?" I asked, dismissing his shit attempt to draw me in.
He leaned against the door-frame in a relaxed manner and folded his arms. "Inside," he answered. I proceeded to walk in but he thrust his hand forward to block my entrance. "I was told not to let you in."
I quirked a brow in suspicion. "By who?"
"Ty. I don't think it’s a good time right now."
I gave him an odd look. "Why wouldn't it be a good time? Did something happen to him?" He shook his head. "So let me in then!" He laughed at my increasing anger and impatience. He was obviously amused by the irritating effect he had on me.
"Gimme a kiss and it's free admission." He puckered his lips.
I stared blankly and barged him out the way. I was sick of his shit; he needs to migrate to Egypt. He laughed at me as I trudged up the stairs. Once I got to his room I noticed the door was left slightly ajar. Ty lay there motionless on his bed watching the ceiling. A sudden realisation came to me; it was if I were watching myself from a third eye. This was me a couple weeks back during my antisocial mode. I had no idea how it appeared from another perspective, but staring at the ceiling all day was not the way forward. He seemed so bothered and despondent. I frowned slightly and pushed the door open. He still didn't turn his head or even flinch; he remained perfectly still, as if I had not entered the room.
"So this is why you air my calls?" His head snapped in my direction promptly. "Too busy watching the ceiling?" I added sarcastically as I closed the door.
He watched me with emotionless eyes. "Zion let you in?" Ouch.
"Hello to you too." He sighed and I approached his bed. "I let myself in, Zion was being a prick," I explained. I sat on the edge of his bed and he instantly turned away. He was avoiding eye-contact, but I couldn't understand why. I stared at him as he lay there with his eyes closed. "Why won't you look at me?"
"How can I?"
His reply left me even more confused. "What, you tryna play riddle's with me now?" He sighed and rubbed his face; it was now clear that he was bothered by my company. "What have I done?"
"It's not what you've done; it's what we both did."
I fell silent. He was making no absolute sense to me right now, unless he was referring to my dream. But that would make no sense, how would he even know what dream I had? Is this why he was bothered? I must have told him about my dream yesterday. Or maybe he experienced the same dream. It was possible; two different people are capable of having the same dream, I mean, look at the bitches in that Freddy Krueger movie.
"You had the same dream as me?" I asked.
He gave me a look. "It wasn't a dream, Rebecca. It happened."
PAUSE.
I froze immediately. Did I hear that correctly, or were my ears just deceiving me? That wasn't correct. No way in hell. My heart thumped loudly in my chest and my entire body went numb in shock and confusion. Suddenly vague images of last night played in my mind. I was so convinced it was a dream, I thought nothing of it because it was a dream—well at least I thought it was. No wonder Tyreece couldn't look me in the eye, he must think so differently of me. Why do I continue to do these things with my closest male friends? Maybe it was just the way I am; I've never been attracted in such a way to be able to partake in such an activity with him.
I was beginning to have vivid memories flooding back from the night before. I was so oblivious, I had no idea it was actually real. And there I was wondering why exactly Tyreece was ignoring me. I grabbed his pillow and used it to cover my face. I couldn't bear to look at him, now I knew exactly how he felt. My chest had now tightened from the utter shame and humiliation.
"That's embarrassing," I muttered. I heard him breathe deeply and slight movement on the bed.
"I'm sorry," he said.
I uncovered my face to look at him. "Why are you apologising?" I asked in bewilderment. If anything, I should be the one saying sorry. I could die of embarrassment right now. If I was white I'd be turning the brightest shade of crimson.
"I took advantage of you, Becc’s. I shouldn't have."
I shook my head and edged closer towards him. "You didn't, it's my fault," I countered.
"No, it's mine. You kept asking to make love and I didn't know what to-..."
"WHAT?" I was certain my eyes were now bulging from their sockets. My ears were not working today, I couldn't have heard that. I asked what now?! He gave a look of uncertainty before repeating himself.
"You asked me to make love to you," he said quietly.
I stared in awe. What the fuck did I drink? I would like to know. Too much alcohol can really turn me into a horny vixen. I demand Chris be put on the ASBO list immediately because this was unacceptable. I blame him to be quite frank. Strange thing is I didn't remember any of that, but I knew Ty and I did spend some time alone together in a room. I will NEVER drink again.
I rubbed my face as I tried to come to terms with the insane bullshit I had supposedly said. "I'm sorry Ty, I wasn't thinking straight."
"Exactly, and I knew, but I still continued. I shouldn't have." He kissed his teeth and I diverted my gaze to my lap.
"That's why you busied my calls?"
"I wasn't in the mood to talk." I remained silent as I picked at the fabric of his duvet. "I'm surprised you're here," he spoke softly.
"I just wanted answers. I woke up confused with barely any clothes on. I thought maybe it was Chris being a twat so I didn't really suspect anything. Then I tried calling you but you busied my calls, so I thought something was wrong with you. I was just suspicious. Even this morning my brother saw a love-bite on my neck and I had no idea where it came from, so I came to see you for information."
"That love-bite was from me," he answered with a straight face.
I nodded slowly and decided to leave it at that. I was still sceptical in knowing what I thought was a dream was reality, but I didn't exactly know how to take it. At least I know where the love-bite was from, but I needed more answers.
"What did we do last night?" I asked hesitantly.
He smoothed his hair over with the palm of his hand as he watched the ceiling silently. "You mean you don't know?"
I knew everything that went down, apart from one vital thing. I just wanted him to clarify.
"No," I lied.
"You do know, Rebecca. I'm not going through it."
"Okay. I just wanna know...did we...have sex?"
His eyes met mine as soon I spoke. It was as if he had developed a newly found mysterious attitude, and if I'm being honest, it was fully intimidating. His eyes contained no emotion, so I had no idea what was on his mind or what his intentions were.
"Are you hurt?" he randomly asked.
I faltered for a second, before shaking my head. "No."
"Well then," he finalised, answering my previous question.
I moved closer towards him. I didn't like Tyreece this way, he was too serious and glum. I just wanted him to return back to his normal self.
"You don't have to feel bad," I assured.
"I did all those things to you and you weren’t even in your right state of mind," he replied sourly, disgusted with himself. I had a statement lingering on my tongue ready to be said, but I thought better of it and kept my mouth shut. I rested my hand on his chest.
"I remember it all though, and I don't regret it," I murmured. He looked at me bewildered. I sat on top of him and looked down at him. "No-one has to know anyway," I said quietly trying to reassure him.
He regarded me silently for a few minutes before sighing. "Becc's-..."
I put my finger to his lips. "Shh! You're gonna ruin a very good moment." He chuckled lightly. I smiled and leaned my head on his chest. I didn't want us to fall apart because of a little incident; we can easily look past that. It was quiet for a while until I decided to speak. "It's not gonna be awkward between us now, is it?"
"I'm willing to forget about it if you are."
"Course."
He exhaled and held me close. "Good. I wasn't sure how you'd react. You're my friend and always will be Becc's." He rubbed my back softly and I sighed.
"You're my friend, Ty. You mean a lot to me, I can't allow one little thing to break us apart."
"Mm." I fiddled with his shirt and bit my lip.
"What made you do it?" I asked after a long pause. The movement of his hand became still on my back.
"Becc's..." he began.
"I'm willing to forget it. I'm just curious."
His chest expanded as he inhaled, before retracting once again. "I don't know what I was thinking. You were gone off your head, and I was slightly tipsy myself. I know that's not an excuse, but I felt turned on at the time. When we kissed I didn't mean for it to lead to something else. I was just thinking about what I wanted to happen, and not about the long-term."
"So what did you want to happen?"
He played with my hair as he spoke. "I'm not gonna lie Rebecca, I did have feelings for you, so maybe I was convinced that having sex would be the first step to something more."
I laughed. "You must have been tipsy."
"Mm, yeah."
I peered at him to witness he was deep in thought. He was so fucking weird, but at least I knew we would forget about all this mess and just go back to being good friends. I decided to change the subject and soon we were both laughing and messing about like we usually did. I forced him to get me some ice-cream from the freezer, and eventually we were rested in a comfortable position as we ate. Tyreece had his back against his headboard whilst I lay on the bed with my head on his lap. We shared a tub of vanilla ice-cream with only one spoon. Ty took a spoonful and fed me afterwards. I'd like to think of him as my bitch, and he knew this, so it was all good!
"It's your birthday in a couple weeks," he notified me. As if I didn't already know.
"Thanks for the reminder virtual calendar," I replied in a dead tone.
"Not looking forward to it?" he guessed.
"Nah. I can't be arsed for an 18th. I'll just stay home watching recorded episodes of JerseyShore, accompanied by a tub of Ben and Jerry's cookie dough." That would be the correct way of life. My taste-buds would literally have sex with that ice-cream, I can picture it now.
Ty chuckled as he took yet another spoonful of the ice-cream. "I won’t allow that. Gonna have to take you out again."
I laughed and shrugged. "Where?"
"Anywhere you wanna go," he whispered.
I flashed a cheesy grin in return. "I'd like that," I said truthfully. He stroked my hair and we continued to eat in a comfortable silence.

—???—
I waited in this trifling and sorry excuse of a sitting-room impatiently, wondering why I was still in this predicament. I just wanted this over and done with, but obviously the task must be too hard to accomplish, otherwise it would have been completed ages ago. I was literally fuming, like so frustrated that I could feel the distinctive vein near my temple throbbing.
I scoped the room I was in, unimpressed by the atmosphere. The wall paper was bleak and the carpet had various stains in it. I didn't even want to know what stains they were. I never felt safe whenever I was in this house. The room consisted of simply a 34 inch flat screen Samsung TV that mounted on the wall, two sofas, a glass coffee table with a miniature crack in the centre, and last but not least, a mahogany bookcase in the corner of the room, with absolutely no books on it. This man had money rolling in literally 24/7 yet his house was in this state? I tutted as I turned to the digital clock that hung on the feature wall.
Time was running out.
My patience was wearing thin, and I knew eventually I wouldn't be able to wait anymore. I had no idea why he had kept me waiting, but it was ridiculous how I've been waiting for over half an hour now. When I say this was urgent, I meant dangerously urgent, yet he's got me sat here like I'm awaiting a dreaded dentist appointment.
I was not alone though. I peered at the black boy who was sat on the other sofa, counting money and separating it into different piles on the coffee table. I raised a brow, mentally questioning whether the money actually belonged to him or not. Didn't really matter anyway, that isn't what I've come for. He sat forward on the sofa and tilted his NY cap a little as he continued to count the money. He seemed like a casual teenager off the street. His poor mother had no idea that he was basically a drug mule.
I folded my legs and swept some hair behind my ear. I was in complete discontent, I just wanted to leave. The smell of weed was beginning to irritate my nose and was causing a mild headache to form. All of a sudden Marik appeared in the doorway with a little see-through bag in his hand full of more marijuana. He looked at the boy and smiled.
"How much we up to, Kenneth?" he asked.
"60 bills so far," Kenneth replied.
Marik nodded and his eyes snapped to me immediately. He gestured me to follow him with the simple nod of the head. I quickly stood up and followed him out of the room and into the kitchen. He shut the door and went to the table where an ashtray and cigarette already lay waiting for him. He picked up the cigarette and lighter, then lit it and began to smoke.
"I remember you," he stated. "You were here a couple months back, init?"
"Glad you remember," I spat coldly.
He raised an eyebrow at my reply, then laughed and reached over to his phone. He began to tap away at the keys, leaving the cigarette to rest between his lips.
"I'd fix that attitude if I were you. I wouldn’t want to do to you what I do to most pricks that disrespect me." I looked away and he chuckled in a sinister way before gripping onto my wrist and pulling me into him. He blew the smoke out onto my neck, causing me to shiver. "What brings you here, eh?" he whispered. I gulped and suddenly the anger I previously felt slipped away instantly.
"I'm beginning to think I paid 8 bills for nothing," I muttered.
"And why's that?" he said in my ear. I felt more than uncomfortable about the sexual attention he was paying to me.
"I know she's still around. She's alive, and you said you'd get the job done."
He snickered menacingly before gently stroking my arm. "Like I said a long time ago, there's no rush. I don't disappoint my clients."
"I'm not a client," I stated firmly.
"Anyone who's willing to pay a decent amount of money in order for me to abide to their wishes, is my client." He pulled me even closer. "I like you. You’re not like the others."
I quirked a brow. "What do you mean?"
"You come all the way back here to ensure I'll still get the job done. You don't actually show fear. Most people are afraid of me."
"I am afraid," I said truthfully.
"Well you hardly show it." I didn't reply. He continued to rub my arm sensually. "Since you're so desperate for this to be done, I won't waste any time, okay sexy?" Eurgh.
"Okay," I muttered.
He laid a small kiss on the nape of my neck. I flinched, expecting something completely different. He suddenly made me feel dirty and unclean, and I haven't even done anything. I just know that this bitch is still alive, and it actually got on my last nerve. Knowing that she was reaching nearer and nearer to her grave was beginning to excite me. She shouldn't have fucked with me beforehand; I tend to hold lengthy grudges.
"Rebecca right?" he asked. I nodded and he smiled. "Gimme a month maximum and I’ll have her dead."
My smile broadened.

No comments:

Post a Comment