Thursday 7 January 2016

Chapter thirty-nine

Becca
I peered ahead at the open window absentmindedly, completely still and frozen. Infact, I don't recall moving since I awoke from my nap. The sun was now beginning to set, giving the sky a luminous scarlet appearance. I couldn't help but stare; the sight was amazing. The atmosphere was eerily silent, as no-one else was home. Goosebumps formed on the surface of my skin as he ran his index finger along my arm slowly. I shivered under his touch as I remembered what had just happened not too long ago. He lay behind me on the bed, his body pressed firmly against mine. His fingers continued to graze my skin whilst his cool breath fanned the nape of my neck. The sensation was nice, however I felt disgusted with myself...again.
"Are you cold?" He asked on my neck. I breathed deeply.
"No."
"You are. I can feel it,” he insisted as his hand trailed down my arm, this time resting on my upper thigh. I shivered once again under his sensual caressing. "You should put a top on." It was then that I realised my chest was left unsupported; as my bra and summer dress was thrown fuck knows where.
"Mm," I grumbled in response. He kissed my neck and sat up; reaching for my discarded dress that had somehow ended up at the edge of the bed. He gave it to me and I slipped it on. "Where's my underwear?" I questioned. He gave a light shrug.
"I'd rather you left it off." I gave him a blank look, unimpressed. He noticed my expression and pulled my knickers from beneath him. Once I retrieved it I pulled it on and sighed. I didn't feel right at all, this was wrong.Sick and wrong.None of this should have happened, but I allowed it to, and for that I was sick.Sick and twisted.Fucked up and deluded. My chest ached and my heart was extremely heavy. Was this seriously the second time I've betrayed Ty? Now that I thought about it, the situation was becoming much worse. I didn't realise I was on my back once again until I witnessed Kayden peering down at me, his expression unreadable. God, look at this prick. Just seeing him made me angry. I wanted to kick his jaw in. I wanted to punch him so hard. I wanted to push him out of an open window
I wanted to kiss him...
I shook my head at my irrational thoughts and scoffed. He didn't deserve my attention, or anything else. I should have known something like this would happen between us. It was almost inevitable; like we couldn't keep away from eachother. Earlier when he said all those things, claiming that I belonged to Ty, he was right. Absolutely right. I belonged with him, we were perfect together. Tyreece has made me so joyful over the past eleven months, more than Kayden ever has. And we both knew it...
So why did I allow this to happen?
I rubbed my face, feeling mildly frustrated with myself and my stupid actions. I should be blaming him more than anyone, but I don't. I only blame myself for being caught up in this mess. After all, it was me who left the door open, inviting him to my room like a sket on her first link. The room fell silent as I pondered to myself with my eyes closed. His knuckles brushed my cheek gently and I sighed.
"I know." He muttered. "I know what you're thinking. None of this is your fault."
I didn't reply.
"I just can't keep away from you, Ree. I've missed everything about you." His weight moved on the bed as he lay beside me once again. I stiffened as his lips landed on my neck once more, then my cheek, then my temple. He sighed against my skin and ran his thumb along my lower lip. "I love you." He whispered. I swallowed hard and remained silent, eyes still closed. He continued to kiss me everywhere and I lay perfectly still. "I can't lose you again, Ree. We've been through enough." His hand rested on my stomach. He began to caress, circular motion; something he always done, something I missed. "I'd give anything to stay here with you right now." He said hotly in my ear. "To be able to feel this body, and these lips." He breathed deeply. Just then his mouth connected with mine and he kissed me slowly. A sweet, gentle kiss. My chest rose and fell in awe. I could never resist these lips, but I have to...right now. I pulled away and finally opened my eyes, turning away to gaze at the wall. Then I said the only thing I could say at this precise moment.
"You need to leave."
He sighed—a puff of warm air colliding with my cheek—and sat up. He was already fully clothed, sliding on his Airforces that remained at the foot of the bed. I didn't bother to glance at him; I just wanted him gone, immediately. Having him around was paining me. He said his goodbyes and eventually left after an awkward silence of me not saying bye in return. When I heard the front door shut I closed my eyes and breathed deeply.
I've fucked up, again.
Kayden
I drove down the road listening to the upbeat music on Choice FM, staring pensively at the road ahead. I knew Ree would react the way she did, and now she refused to look me in the eye. It was my fault, I shouldn't have touched her. I should've just left without taking any course of action; but I couldn't help myself. It had been a full year without us having much contact. One minute she was mine, and the next she had moved on to someone else. I'm no good at adapting to change; in my eyes she still belonged to me somewhat. Now she was having regrets, even more so than before, but I'm the only one to blame. Just seeing her at that moment, content for once, her eyes showing happiness instead of sorrow. I had a seething urge that I found hard to control. At that moment all I could focus on was how sweet her perfume smelt, and how smooth her skin was. The way she shuddered as I caressed her bare thigh, the way she released a strained moan when I sucked on her neck, even the way she dug her nails into my skin whenever I tickled her g-spot. It was a special moment for me; to be able to reinforce our main activity from so long ago. I gripped onto the steering wheel and sighed.
Fuck.
How fucking stupid am I? She had only just begun to open up to me, then I go and fuck things up. Again. I was a lost cause. Ree always brought out something in me that I never wanted to be exposed. I should've known. I knew better than to toy with emotions, especially Rebecca's. She didn't deserve that, and frankly neither did I. It's hard to let go of her, but I know eventually I'm gonna have to. No matter what I do, she will always turn to Tyreece regardless. We may not be together anymore, but I refuse to let her out of my life. It was times like this when I wished that things were different. Maybe a chance to rewind time or something, I'd take that opportunity any day. I weaved through the traffic as I thought to myself and mentally cursed my actions. The gruff voice of Rick Ross interrupted my thoughts, it took me a while to realise where I had ended up. I wasn't far from the flat, but did I really want to go back now? I kissed my teeth and felt highly pissed off. I needed something to calm my nerves, anything. I checked the time on my watch and peered around. If I went there now, it wouldn't be too late.
I arrived at the cemetery a few minutes later after buying some flowers from a nearby shop. Parking the car in the last available space, I entered through the gate, sighing deeply and stuffing my hands in my pockets. The air grew denser as I approached the gravestone. I knew exactly where she had been buried since the funeral, it wasn't too hard to find. I noticed someone was sat by the stone, peering downwards and deep in thought. The female wore a woolly hat and was wrapped up in a winter coat and a scarf. I couldn't make out who it was, until she turned around.
"Kayden?" I raised a brow.
"Erica?" She gave a weary smile. Thankfully the ground was dry, so I took a seat beside her with my legs splayed out ahead of me. "You're the last person I'd expect to see here." Which was true. I can't even remember the last time I saw her, but it was good to know that she was doing okay. Right now though, she looked troubled. Her face remained glum and she sighed every few minutes. She didn't keep eye-contact either, but I was used to that. She fiddled with the blades of grass beneath her and stayed silent. I read the gravestone and felt my teeth gnash together. It still hurt to think of her, but fuck, what could I do now? It's already been a year; time seemed to pass by quickly. Too quickly. Erica sighed once again, breaking the melancholy silence.
"She meant a lot to me. Even though I don't remember her well." I watched her closely. That's right, her amnesia init? She always seemed so lost and confused, and now I remembered why. I smiled in return.
"She meant a lot to all of us." I muttered. Aunt Tanisha was truly an admirable woman, one of the best aunty's anyone could ever hope for. She was supportive and humorous, just like my mum. My jaw clenched. Mum...
I fucking miss her.
"She was your aunty, right?" I heard her ask softly. I nodded. "Did she ever talk about me?"
"All the time. She was close with your mum. She would always bring you round mine, especially on a Sunday. You, Shavonne and Zaine would always play together." She nodded slowly, taking it all in.
"I don't remember..." She murmured.
"I know, don't worry." She watched the grave stone once again. I remembered them good old days; always with the group consisting of me, Zaine, Shavonne, Erica and Riana; either playing Playstation 2 or hide and seek. Our family would always go to the park on a weekend and play football; Erica would always tag along and do cartwheels on the grass. I remember her aspiring to be a gymnast at the age of five. It was cute though. She'd changed drastically over the years. I remember the amount of confidence she had, always the loud one–willing to speak her mind. Now though, she was different. You'd be lucky to get a word out of her. This amnesia thing seemed to be a bitch. I studied her expression, bland and gloomy.
"Something bothering you?"
"Alot actually." I rested back on my hands.
"I'm all ears." She shook her head.
"It's nothing. Just worried about my dad." My brow rose.
"What happened to him?"
"We went out for a meal last week and he got attacked by a few men. I had to run and call for help." My eyebrows furrowed. I remembered her dad clearly, that prick was almost as bad as Aaliyah’s dickhead father. He was dangerous, so dangerous that they had to relocate to a new home. It was bad enough that Erica was with him just last week, but for her to witness him being attacked...must be hard. But that was life, init?Shit happens. I've seen too many brutal deaths in my lifetime, and I ain't even twenty yet. This world was a fucked up place to live in. I could care less what happened to Erica's dad after all he'd put her mum through over the years, however, if Erica cared so much about him, I'd be there to support her. She was more like a cousin to me than a family friend, I'd always be there. Definitely.
"Where is he now, is he okay?" I asked.
"Kings College hospital. He's fine, but I haven't seen him in a couple days." I grunted in response. She seemed distraught, but the bastard probably deserved it. He was an evil man; never liked him, never will. We spoke for awhile; I told her about the past and reminded her of a few things that was no longer in her memory. She shared some secrets and we spoke about family. It was nice to be able to talk to her again. We decided to have a moments silence for Aunt Tanisha's sake. I sighed as I thought back to the good times, when she was still alive. No doubt mum had visited this same grave during my absence. I rested the fresh flowers on the ground and smiled weakly.
She was safe up there.
I stood up and dusted my jeans off. Erica watched me sceptically.
"Where are you going?"
"Got things to sort out. I'll see you around. Might come visit in a few days." She smiled and stood up.
"That would be nice. I know mum would be happy to see you."
"Yeah. Where you headed now?"
"Home." I peered at my watch, it was getting late.
"Want a lift?"
"I'll be okay." She ensured. I held her tight and gave her a kiss on the cheek.
"Give your dad my condolences." I whispered. She nodded.
"Thanks, Kayden." I waved and walked off. I exited though the gate and got back in the car. I exhaled deeply and switched the radio on. I knew exactly what to do next. It would be the correct thing, after all this time—I had to make amends, starting today. The engine rumbled and I checked all the mirrors then strapped my seatbelt on before pulling out of the parking space and driving onwards. It wouldn't take too long to get there, this was a must. I had been hiding for how long now? A year and abit? It was time to face one main fear that I had been dreading ever since I ran away like a prick. My parents.
I used my old keys to open the front door and pushed it open gingerly. I peered around - making sure no-one was in sight - before stepping inside and closing the door behind me. A strong force instantly pushed me against the closed door and gripped onto me tight, jerking me slightly.
That strong force was mum.
I stayed completely still, peering down at her as she sobbed and held onto me firmly. I raised an eyebrow and looked ahead. Dad stood by the staircase with Zaine right beside him, the both of them watching me intently. Mum clung onto my clothes weakly, shaking in slight trauma and clawing at me as her cries grew in volume. The sight of her crying made me frown. I swallowed hard when I realised...
They were waiting.
The fuck? Did they know I was coming? How was that possible? I had no contact with anyone apart from a couple exceptions. There was no way for them to find out about my return. Yet they were waiting by the door as if they knew the exact moment I would open the door. Now mum was beginning to suffocate herself, burying her face in my shirt and wailing in sorrow. The atmosphere was tense as dad glared at me, his arm draped over Zaine, whose face was as blank as Erica's a moment ago. Mums cry broke the odd silence; finally she glanced up at me. I took in her many stress-lines and baggy eyes. Her once radiant skin had turned pale and the wrinkles in her forehead had deepened. She looked much older from the constant stress. After her sister dying and her son disappearing for a whole year, I didn't blame her. The sight of her tear-stained cheeks and glossy eyes pissed me off, just knowing that I was the cause of this depression.
"I c-can't believe...you're back!" She sobbed, her face now buried into my chest again. I finally had feeling in my arms, and reached around to hold her. This is what she needed right now; protection and security. A weak smile appeared on my lips as I held mums trembling frame. She was so fragile.
"Mum..." I was at a loss for words. To think that she was left this distraught and broken. She finally pulled away and gave me a heavy slap. I held my cheek in amazement. Her eyes became red as she watched me.
"You stupid stupid boy! Never pull that shit with me again! Do you have any idea how worried we were?!" I sighed inwardly and pulled her close.
I expected that.
Her small frame connected with mine once again as I rubbed her back.
"I'm sorry, mum." I whispered. That was all I could say, and even sorry wasn't enough for the trauma I had put her through. I understood exactly how she felt at that moment; this was exactly how I was when Ree was missing for three days. That was unbearable for me; searching for her and discovering that there was no way of contact, and then she appeared on my doorstep—bruised and swollen. That didn't compare to this though, I wasn't gone for three days, I was gone a whole year. It was fucking selfish of me to leave without a trace; I was only thinking of myself the whole time. For that, I deserved punishment. I'd never be able to forgive myself. I noticed Zaine peering at me with a trembling lip and watery eyes. It was good to see my little brother again, I had promised him that I would return, and now here I was. Dad released him arm from around Zaine, allowing him to stalk forward hesitantly. I released mum's quivering frame and watched him. He was reluctant to even be near me. I then approached him with open arms and held him. He immediately broke down and gripped onto my hoody, just like mum had done.
"I told you I'd come back, didn't I?" He nodded into my shirt and look up at me.
"I believed you," he muttered. I smiled and yanked on his plait, causing him to laugh.
"What did I tell you about crying?" He quickly dried his eyes with his sleeve, then a smile spread across his face. I glanced up to view dad, who was stood there watching the entire time, arms folded and jaw clenched. His face was emotionless as he scrutinised me with dark, hooded eyes.
"C'mere." He bellowed sternly. Hesitantly I walked forward, dreading another slap, or even a punch. After all I had been gone for so long, there was no excuse. Took forever for me to actually approach him, once I did I stood infront of him and waited. He watched over me calmly, his expression now unreadable. Then his hard frown wavered and became a weak smile. Suddenly he crashed me into his chest and pounded my back firmly with his palm. I stayed there stunned.
"Welcome home, son."
Becca
I peered up at the darkening sky and frowned. It was getting late, but atleast I had reached my destination. I closed the gate behind me and approached the front door. I had decided that today would be an acceptable day to apologise to Tyreece since I wasn't there to celebrate with him on his athletic victory. The conversation we had a few days ago remained embedded in my brain. He had asked me to join him and his relay team in celebration, but I declined since I was seeing Kayden that day instead. Now I felt bad; I knew deep down I should've just went with him, but something in me wanted to give Kayden another chance.
What a mistake that was.
I didn't even want to think about that prick right now. My main focus was Tyreece; he was all that mattered today. The guilt continued to wash over me as I rang the doorbell. I clamped my lips together and shuffled on the spot; I couldn't help but feel apprehensive. I hoped and prayed that he was in; it would be a shame if he refused to answer the door for me. I would've deserved it really. My heart jolted when the door swung open and I smiled. My smile instantly wavered when I witnessed Shanay stood on the other side instead, her eyes narrowed and her nostrils flared. Of all the people to answer the door! Needless to say, I was surprised that she still existed. We exchanged furious glares and remained silent, neither one of us wanting to speak first. I can't remember the last time I saw her, but it felt like centuries. She hadn't changed much, but she didn't seem the slightest bit happy to see me. Well, I hated to see her right now aswell. I still remembered the day she destroyed my mum’s picture, she would never be forgiven for that. Her body then relaxed as she leaned against the doorframe, looking all high and mighty. She folded her arms across her chest, glaring down at me.
"What do you want?" She questioned firmly, the animosity evident in her eyes. I raised a brow. Look at this bitch, asking me questions like she owned the property. I had a right mind to kick her in the jaw. I wasn't in the mood, but I was much better at controlling my anger.
"Is Tyreece in?" I enquired.
"I don’t think he wants to see you." My face hardened.
"Did he tell you that himself?"
"He made it clear." I breathed deeply. I had a feeling he'd refuse to see me.
"I need to speak with him." She shrugged.
"Can't." I regarded her with a chilling stare. How dare she, she had no idea what I was going through. I didn't want to have to injure my former best friend, I really didn't.
"Move, Shanay." She began to laugh; now blocking the way.
"Is that look supposed to scare me?" She chuckled in a taunting manner. My fists tightened.
"Seriously, move. You're wasting my time."
"Just like you're wasting mine. You might aswell fuck off now-" I barged her aside—making her bang her head against the door in the process—and headed straight to Ty's room. From behind I heard painful groans coming from Shanay as she sunk to the floor in defeat. I had no time for her bullshit. I simply disregarded her and continued to travel up the stairs. His bedroom door was already open. I stepped inside to see him lying down, tapping away on his phone. His face appeared glum and cynical. Seeing him so gloomy made my heart ulcer. It made me realise how much I affected him whenever I wasn't near. Kinda the way I felt about him. I missed him deeply, and it's only been a couple days. I knew I couldn't keep away from him long enough, which was exactly why I was here now, to apologise. I took a deep breath and cleared my throat, causing him to look up and gape at me. His expression changed.
"Becc's?" I smiled weakly at his confusion.
"You mean to tell me you didn't hear that commotion downstairs?" I questioned, closing the door behind me. I kicked off my shoes and slid my jacket off my shoulders before climbing onto his bed. He watched me silently then shook his head. His chest expanded as he breathed heavily, I watched his taut muscles move under his Nike top and lay beside him. He didn't look particularly happy to see me...didn't really blame him. The room became silent as we lay side by side, both peering up at the ceiling not really knowing how to begin. We've never argued before, and I doubt we'd argue now, but I knew things were becoming awkward, and I blamed Kayden. I closed my eyes momentarily and sighed.
"I'm sorry," I muttered. I felt his eyes on me immediately.
"What for?" He rasped.
"Not celebrating with you. I know how much it meant and I wasn't even there. I'm a shitty girlfriend," I opened my eyes and turned to him, "init?" His solid expression softened and a weak smile appeared.
"No, you're not." He assured. I rolled my eyes.
"Now you're just lying." He chuckled quietly and rested up on his elbow.
"It's okay, Becc's. You didn't miss anything." I grunted in response.
"Still wish I was there though."
"I'm glad you weren’t." I raised a brow and glared at him. He noticed my expression and continued. "Went to a club up north, a few man came in and started causing trouble. About five people got injured." My eyes widened and I sat up.
"Anyone you know?" He shook his head.
"But we left right after. If you were there and something had happened to you..." His jaw clenched and he sighed reluctantly. "Maybe it was for the best that you weren’t there." My heart thumped loudly. It wasn't fair; I still felt guilty about not being there, but then again, what if I was? Tyreece was right; I might've been one of those who were injured.
Does this mean...being with Kayden that day...saved my life?
I shook the thought out my head. That was ridiculous. I felt relieved if anything, as long as Ty was okay, that was all that mattered.
"Why did they cause trouble?" I questioned. He shrugged nonchalantly.
"Dunno. It's not important." He leaned closer and kissed my lips softly. "I'm sorry aswell." I shook my head and rested on the pillow once more.
"Don't apologise." I murmured, running my fingers over his wavy hair. He smiled down at me and crushed his lips against mine a second time. I responded and coiled my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. It was good to know that he forgave me, I don't know what I would've done if he didn't. This just goes to show how strong our bond was, we was willing to work through any problems in order to stay together. This was why I had so much love for him. I sighed as our mouths opened and our tongues connected. His teeth grazed against my lip and he manoeuvred himself to rest between my legs instead. I remembered something and pulled away.
"I'm not doing anything with you when your bitch cousin is downstairs," I warned. He sighed.
"She's staying the night." My chest tightened and I found myself frowning.
"Why?" I snarled.
"Had a big argument with her mum. She'll be gone first thing tomorrow." I rolled my eyes. Shanay always disrespected her mum. Back in Secondary she would always stay round mine whenever those two had fallen out. I guess not much has changed. I hated the way she spoke to her mum though, no wonder she always got kicked out. Serves her right.
"I was hoping to stay the night myself. We really need to talk." I announced. A look of uncertainty flashed across his face, then he nodded.
"You still can, don't worry." He brushed my hair back with his fingers and I sighed. I really didn't deserve him.
"I might end up killing her." He laughed.
"Try and get along. For my sake." I tutted and peered away. "Can you do that?" He soothed as he rubbed my back slowly. I gritted my teeth in angst at the very idea.
Be nice to Shanay for a whole evening...
Even being in the same room with her was hazardous.
"I'll try. But I'm not promising anything." He smiled and kissed my cheek.
"That's good enough. What is it we have to talk about?" Suddenly I became tense at the revelation. It was gonna be hard to tell him about me and Kayden, but I know I'd feel worse if I kept it to myself. It wasn't the right thing to do. My guilty conscience was getting the better of me. His bold eyes peered into mine inquisitively and I felt really overwhelmed. Could I possibly tell him now, when everything was going so damn good?
"Can we talk later?" He sensed my apprehension and nodded slowly.
"Whenever you want." I smiled.
Kayden
We sat around the table, just the three of us. Zaine had gone upstairs when he sensed the hostility that had now grown between us. Mum suggested that he went upstairs to play his PS3 while we discussed something important. He simply nodded and left the room without much argument, giving me a worried look as he did so. I rested back on the chair and breathed heavily. Both mum and dad sat opposite me, glaring at me and waiting for some kind of explanation, one that I couldn't give. After the warm welcome from the both of them, the realisation had sunk in, and now they were furious. Dad cracked his knuckles whilst mum stirred her tea.
"Well?" She croaked; her voice quiet and hoarse. I sighed and rubbed my face in disdain.
"What can I say?" I muttered, peering right at her.
"You can start off by telling us what the fuck you thought you were playing at," dad seethed with a snarl.
"Marcus..." Mum warned. He sat back on the chair and released a great breath.
"You have no idea what we've been through, Kayden." He said, this time more calmly. I remained silent.
"We thought the worst had happened," mum added, now taking a sip of her tea. I peered away from them both and scratched my head.
"I don't know why you left," dad muttered, "and I don't care. Just know that I forbid you to leave again, for a very long time." His eyebrows furrowed. I opened my mouth, ready to argue the case. I was old enough to make my own decisions, but leaving for a year wasn't the smartest thing to do. I then realised that he had every right to do this, and kept my mouth shut.
"Alright," I grumbled He gave an abrasive nod and folded his arms.
"You've changed, boy." He acknowledged. I gave a light shrug and he continued to watch over me, as well as mum.
"Gotten bigger." She mused, now with a sad look in her eyes.
"I'm still the same," I assured. Dad grunted in return. "How did you know I was coming back?" They both glanced at eachother, then mum sighed as she sat forward, pushing her mug of tea aside and smoothing her hair down.
"We got a call from Danielle not too long ago. She told us that Erica had seen you at the cemetery. We assumed you would head home straight afterwards, and we were right." I nodded slowly, taking this all in. So Erica was the reason behind this...
We spoke abit more about my absence and what they had been up to since I was away. It was good to be able to catch up with them even though they were still vex that I disappeared. I had found out that the police search was officially off for now, so I was more or less safe for the time being, but I would still keep on the down-low to prevent any more trouble. It didn't take long for mum to burst out into tears again. I comforted her and told her everything would be alright, she just had to believe me.
A couple hours passed and the evening was rolling on. I had eaten some food and was still sat by the dining table with them both. Dad refused to let me out his sight and made it clear as to why. Fuck man, it was gonna take awhile for him to trust me again. I already made a promise to stay in the house, but he was adamant to keep me in one room. It's not like I had a reason to leave the house again anyway (except to collect my things from the flat). As far as I'm concerned, I was now back home. I shuffled in the chair and stood up, both mum and dad watched me closely with sharp eyes.
"Where are you going?" Dad bellowed, arms still folded.
"To my room." I answered. He shook his head.
"You leave when I tell you to. We're not done with you yet." I sighed and plopped back down on the chair.
Becca
I snuggled up to Ty on the sofa, nuzzling my head by his neck and releasing a great sigh. The whole evening had been nothing but pure relaxation. I was content at the moment, as was Tyreece, and I weren't about to let anyone ruin this happiness. Nothing much had happened; Shanay stayed clear out the way and Zion remained in his room, probably doing something dodgy. Fortunately I haven't clashed with the bitch since I entered the house earlier on, and I hoped it would stay that way. If not, there was a good set of knives in the kitchen that would definitely come in handy. Ty's fingers grazed the surface of my arm and he kissed my forehead gently. I knew he was trying to distract me from the TV, and it wasn't going to work. His lips rested on my cheek and his tongue flicked against my skin. I pushed his face away and he laughed at my frustration.
"I'm tryna watch this shit," I said through gritted teeth, wiping the saliva from my cheek.
"You've seen this before" he muttered. I rolled my eyes and couldn't help but giggle at his facial expression. He should know better than to distract me when Death at a Funeral was on.
"I don't care, keep still." He smiled and suddenly the light was turned on. Shanay entered the room and gave an exaggerated smile as she plonked beside Ty on the other end of the sofa. Now he was sat between the two of us. I sneered at her but she simply grinned in return. She had just ruined the atmosphere with her sketty aura. Ty watched her closely as she reached for the remote and rested her feet up on the coffee table. I glared at her momentarily and faced the screen once again.
"Do we have to watch this?" She asked.
"Yeah. Becc's wants to." Ty answered.
"But this has already been recorded. Let's watch EastEnders or something." My teeth gnashed together and I felt my temple pulsate. It was evident that she was doing this on purpose to vex me. She was a crafty bitch.
"If Rebecca doesn't mind." Tyreece turned to me and rubbed my arm, knowing full well that I DID mind! Shanay gave me a wide, conniving grin, similar to the grin she gave before she smashed my mum’s picture. Images of punching and strangling her soon came into mind.
"I'm sure she doesn't." She chimed before changing the channel. I grunted in disapproval and was close to reaching over and pulling her by the hair. That was until Ty's grip tightened. He knew my intentions and he didn't want anything to transpire. I didn't care about the fact that she changed the channel; it was the principle of the matter. Whenever I was having a good time she would do anything in her power to fuck it up, this was a prime example. She wanted to see me miserable. It wouldn't surprise me if she was plotting to break me and Ty up. That was one thing I wouldn't allow. I'd have to kill her first. I began to think of different ways to drown her but Tyreece clasping my hand in his and squeezing it gently brought my back from my fiendish stupor. Thank God he was close; I would've wounded her by now.
An hour passed and we were now in bed. I was tired as fuck and after the last few days I've had, I needed some rest. I've been unable to sleep properly ever since Kayden returned to the scene. It's as if his entire existence was plaguing my mind and preventing me from thinking straight. No matter what I done, my mind would always go back to focusing on him. Even now.
Fuck sake, stop it Becc's!
I sighed and realised that Tyreece was gaping at me, his top half completely naked. My eyes ran over his muscles and firm chest and I unconsciously licked my bottom lip. His body was amazing to say the least. Every time his torso was exposed I'd have no choice but to peek. Who's to say I shouldn't? He was mine anyway. He noticed where my gaze was focused and gave a cheeky smile. We ended up talking about future plans; whether I would go to uni or not and if he would continue his athletic career. I wouldn't mind what he did, as long as I could still see him whenever I pleased. I've realised that long distance relationships were not the way forward. We faced eachother on the bed, completely silent as we analysed eachother’s features. His cute button nose and plump lips were what caught me the most. Not to mention his brown eyes and unusually long eyelashes. I loved everything about him, it was ridiculous. Then, out of nowhere, he smiled.
"You have amazing eyes." I laughed.
"You've never told me that before."
"I'm telling you now." I gave him a look. He had a good point.
"Thanks. You have amazing lips." He chuckled and flicked my nose. My frown appeared and I rubbed my nose. What was everyone's fascination with doing that? It was seriously annoying.
"I can't stay away from you." My heart thudded briefly and my eyes widened. The realisation had hit me, that was exactly what Kayden had said to me before I allowed him to...I flinched. I was the worst girlfriend ever. I sighed and looked away from him. "What's wrong?"
"I did something really bad, Ty." His brow rose.
"What do you mean?" I turned away from his penetrating gaze and immediately felt ashamed. I knew I'd have to tell him eventually, might aswell be right now. I shut my eyes momentarily and released a big sigh of anguish and distress.
"You're gonna hate me." I grumbled. He analysed me and pulled me closer, gently smoothing my hair down with soft strokes.
"I could never hate you." I sighed and held onto him tight.
"I don't deserve you. What I done can't be forgiven." His hand rubbed over my back in a soothing manner.
"Is this to do with Kayden?" I froze and looked at him. I thought I had just imagined him saying that, but he actually did.
"How did...?"
"Saw him around Clapham a couple days ago. I remembered what you asked me about going out to eat with an ex. I put two and two together." I swallowed hard and averted my gaze once more. Seems like Ty was alot smarter than I gave him credit for.
"Oh."
"So you ate with him," he muttered coldly, "then what?"
"He came back to mine." I answered quietly.
"Then what?" He breathed.
"We kissed." I felt him go tense. I knew he wasn't going to ask any further. Somehow I couldn't bring myself to say the rest. He sighed deeply and rested his forehead against mine. Now he was rigid, it was evident that he was trying his best to control his afflicting emotions. His expression saddened me, I should never make him this angry, he didn't deserve it.
"Rebecca..." he muttered, clutching my clothes in angst. My heart thumped. No...
"I'm sorry Ty, really. I regretted it and..."
"I'm not mad at you." He proceeded. I paused and felt my lip twitch.
"How can you not be?"
"I know you have history. It would be stupid to assume that nothing would ever happen between you two. I don't wanna know the details. I don't care. Just..." He breathed on my lips, "just make sure it doesn't happen again. Otherwise I will be mad." I swallowed hard and peered into his hooded eyes. They were heartfelt and earnest; no matter what he said he always emitted warmness and sincerity. Right there and then, he meant every word he said. It was more of a promise than a threat. He claimed he wasn't mad, but next time there was no telling how he would react. Thank God there wouldn't be a next time; I will make sure of that.
"I don't deserve forgiveness, Ty."
"I must be really stupid to think otherwise, init?" I frowned. "Don't give me that face."
"I'm sorry. It won't happen again, ever. I promise. I want you to be able to trust me."
"I do trust you." My frown deepened.
"Tyreece—"
"Stop pouting like that. I forgive you, end of story. Just don't do it again." After brief hesitation I nodded once. It didn't make any sense to me. How could he trust me after what I've just confessed? Not that I was ungrateful, but I shouldn't be let off the hook so easily. I knew that if it were the other way around, I'd put him through hell before actually considering forgiveness. It wasn't particularly fair. I sighed deeply and rested my palm on his cheek.
"I won't." His face remained blank and unreadable. I was sure that he would do something dangerous, but instead he leaned forward and gave me a feverous kiss. I remained stunned as his lips crushed mine greedily. It seemed almost forced and harsh if anything, which wasn't like him at all. It was then that I realised this was exactly how he felt at this moment. He was expressing his feelings through this one kiss, which made me feel even worse. His tongue slid into my mouth without granted permission as his hand pushed my shoulder so I was lying on my back. He then climbed between my legs, still with his lips on mine, not giving me a moment to catch my breath. Hated to admit it, but I was aroused by his dominance and brusque behaviour. It was unlike him to be so rough with me, but it was clear that I had angered him. I gulped as his fingers slid down my stomach and crept to the waistband of my shorts. His body rested on mine as his tongue invaded my mouth. I was finding it more challenging to breathe with his mouth on mine and the forthright actions of his fingers. His hand seeped into my shorts and began to rub me through the material. I squirmed and attempted to keep my legs shut until he forced them open with his knee. I groaned into his open mouth and dug my nails into his skin, begging for him to stop—but I didn't really want him to.
Why did something so bad feel so good?
I wasn't meant to enjoy this.
Finally he broke the kiss and I gasped, inhaling great amounts of air. He peered at me blankly, his eyes full of insatiable lust and wanting. I gulped and quivered as his thumb circled my clit through the damp material. I was remorseful; I wasn't meant to feel this way, but I did. This was similar to when I was handcuffed, if not worse. Ty was angry, even if he didn't want to admit it, he clearly was. He wanted to take his anger out on this activity, it was similar to punishment, yet I wanted him to continue. Without much warning, his fingers slipped inside my knickers, at the same time his lips latched onto my neck and he began to nibble on my skin. My eye-lids shut at the spectacular feeling. I tried my best to keep all thoughts of Kayden at bay, but it was hard to when Ty's fingers moved in a similar way to his. They were both skilled and experienced; both able to cause my breath to hitch and my legs to quiver in the same way. My body jolted in delight as Tyreece pierced my flesh with his teeth, nipping at my skin while rubbing my clit deliciously slow. My back arched at the sweet torture and his lips detached from my neck.
"Is he better than me?" He breathed hotly into my ear. I stuttered a groan and found myself denting his skin with my nails. My muscles clenched as he circled my entrance with two slick fingers. I swallowed hard and clamped my lips shut, trying my hardest to prevent another moan from escaping. That was when he dipped both fingers inside, then retracted them straight away. I shivered at the sensation and chewed on my bottom lip.
"Is he?" He questioned fiercely, doing the same thing again. The feral tone in his voice was enough proof of his anger, which excited me even more. He wanted to know...he demanded to know just how much I cared about Kayden. My breathing became laboured and my heart thumped painfully in my chest. I could never compare the two when it came to something like this, but Tyreece was the right one for me, like a companion. His moist fingers entered a third time, penetrating deeply with a strong thrust. My lips parted and I released a short, jagged breath. I shook my head vigorously, now feeling weak with a painful ache in my chest.
"Say it," he commanded with a low growl. I groaned once more as he tugged at my earlobe with his teeth. "I wanna hear you say it."
"He i-isn't," I stammered.
"He isn't what, Becc's?"
"He isn't better than y-you." He rewarded me with deeper thrusts of his fingers, still stroking my clit with his thumb. I writhed beneath him and opened my eyes to see him glaring down at me with savage, cold eyes. He was relentless; he required this information in order to feel better, at the expense of my pleasure. My hands gripped his shoulders and I sighed in longing. The feeling was extraordinary, but I was aware that it wasn't for a good cause. He was still angry; angry that I saw him, angry that I would even consider being alone with him...
Angry that I betrayed him.
His face didn't change, even after learning that Kayden didn't compare, his frown didn't falter. Instead he continued his task, delving his fingers deeper and pushing my legs further apart. My eyes shut once more and my body shook in ecstasy.
"He isn't better, Ty..." I breathed; I needed to assure him so that he knew. He had to learn that I would never make that mistake again. I heard him grunt in response, twisting his fingers and curling them upwards to reach that spot. My body jolted once more and my hips began to roll into his hand.
"That's all I wanted to know." He whispered on my neck. After that he continued his torture, upping the pace of his fingers and biting on my skin to elicit some kind of pain from me. In the end my lower stomach tightened and my thighs began to quiver. I panted and rolled my hips much harder than before. By now my hair had unravelled from its bun and was now sticking to my heated skin. I was reaching the end. I was almost there...
He withdrew his fingers.
I laid there spent and out of breath, still tingling from the orgasmic build-up, but I didn't get to finish. I breathed heavily, eyes wide open and legs still trembling. His expression remained the same. I gulped and felt the intense ache south of my body. I was so close to reaching my peak, but he stopped. He knew exactly what he was doing, he had done it plenty times before, but this time he just...stopped.
I cowered under his cold glare. My clothes and hair clung to me from the endless perspiration, all the while my legs still quivered in yearning. His gaze tore away from me as he peered downward, now pulling up my knickers and shorts. I remained perfectly still; the raw skin on my neck throbbed and my thighs twitched occasionally. He moved from between my legs and laid his head on the pillow once again. I was still in the mood, still craving that amazing feeling whenever I would reach that point of ecstasy. He lay on his back, peering up at the ceiling with his hand behind his head as if nothing happened. I shuffled closer to him.
"More," I panted. He glanced at me, his expression still unreadable.
"Not tonight." My chest tightened and a feeling of disappointment washed over me. I knew he was angry but to leave me in this state was excruciating.
"But..."
"Get some sleep." I sighed at his blunt order and laid back. I felt uncomfortably moist down there, it was irritating. As we lay there in silence I continued to squirm. I knew that it would be impossible to drift off with my thighs still aching this way. I thought he forgave me? Why would he put me through this if he wasn't mad? I turned onto my side, now facing away from him.
"Keep still." He murmured groggily. I breathed deeply and tutted. I've never been so intimidated by Tyreece before; it wasn't in his nature to be so snappy and brutal. Did he feel that strongly about me and Kayden? Of course he did. Any boy would be angry if their girl went back to their ex while they were still together. I wasn't expecting him to spud me. Still...his behaviour was weird, and now I was suffering. If he was mad, he should've said so. I knew it was too good to be true for him to forgive me and move on so easily. Now I couldn't sleep. Was this his idea of payback? I glanced back over my shoulder to peer at him; eyes closed, firm top lip, breathing softly. He was asleep. I shook my head and remained still.
This was gonna be a long night.

No comments:

Post a Comment