Thursday 7 January 2016

Chapter thirty-three (part 1)

Becca
Many months passed, and we were now in August. I'd be lying if I said that a lot had happened since, so I just won't bother. I've been inside most times; just keeping myself to myself. No particular reason, I was just turning really antisocial.
I laid there in bed and watched the patterns on my ceiling, my mind completely blank. The holidays have been dead and I felt like I was gradually withering away and losing a piece of me each day. Sounds depressing, but it was completely true. The only person I've been seeing frequently was Tyreece. He made my life worth living at the moment. Unfortunately it's been a few weeks since I've seen him. He went to visit family in Barbados, but he'll be back tomorrow, and I actually couldn't wait. Felt weird without him by my side, we had become so close.
I probably would have been bored out of my skull right now though if Chris wasn't perched at the edge of my bed chatting shit. I decided his company was acceptable today, and agreed for him to come around when he asked. I was actually catching jokes off him since he was cussing Isaac and explaining why he was such a pussy. Needless to say he was currently engrossed in his phone; probably too busy texting Grace and making arrangements to stick his love-muscle into her canal again. Was filthy but I was just being real. It actually made me shiver at the thought; them two going at it continuously. It seemed like everyone was getting it in, except me of course. God was cruel to me. I was beginning to think he resents me as a creation. He just continues to fuck with my life, but I was used to it now, so I wasn’t gonna complain.
"Your friend's a freak you know," Chris said with a smug smile on his face.
"Who, Grace?" He nodded. "You made her that way you pleb."
He chuckled and flashed a mischievous smile. "Don't watch that. Ey, you got work on Saturday?"
I sighed and suddenly remembered that Footlocker has been open for a couple months now since the accident. I wish it would just burn and turn to ash to be honest, and then I wouldn't have to work during the holidays. I know money was important, but I can do without it this summer. It's not like I'm doing anything constructive anyway. All I ever do is lie in bed and count the patterns on the ceiling.
"I think so," I answered.
He nodded slowly before diverting his eyes back to his phone. "You can skip your shift to come round mine, init?"
I raised a brow. "For what?"
He shrugged. "Get together. It's been a while since we all jammed." I gave him a look. This was Chris, he'd never think of something like this so casually out of the blue.
"What's the real reason?" I asked knowingly.
He rolled his eyes. "My mum’s gone Canada for a few weeks, free yard init."
I laughed. Typical Chris. Always abusing his mums trust. I thought about it for a moment. I did say that I needed to get out more instead of wallowing in self-pity all the time. Maybe it was finally time to get out and enjoy teenage life again, just like the good old days.
"Yeah, I'll come," I concluded after a while of thought. He nodded and went back to his phone.
News had been going round about that guy that was shot dead by the police. I had no idea about the story, but everyone was talking about it, especially Chris. Saying how much of an “injustice” it was. I laid there tapping my foot to the imaginary music that I had set up in my mind and hummed quietly to myself with my eyes closed. I wondered what the hell Brooks was up to. Probably still on her death-bed. I heard from a little birdie that she caught ill, and hasn't left her house for a whole week. This was shocking for someone like Brooklyn; she was the most outgoing person I knew. If she wasn't ill I'd reckon she'd be getting rammed by her man Charles, that piece of shit.
"Are you listening to me, Becc's?"
"Nope." I heard him kiss his teeth and felt his weight lift off the bed.
"I'm gonna go buck someone who will actually listen and appreciate me!" he yelled dramatically. I opened my eyes and laughed at his facial expression.
"You're so fucking gay. You remind me of Christian."
He quirked a brow. "Who?"
"Some other dude, he's feminine. Anyway, you seem just like him."
He screwed. "Allow it, mans not a batty-boy out here!" I laughed and shrugged. "I'm gonna go Gavin's yard real quick. I'll bell you later yeah?" I nodded and he said his goodbye's before leaving.
I laid there for a few minutes and decided to get up for the second time today. I haven't really been eating as much lately, but I haven't been hungry either. My appetite was slowly decreasing, it wasn't my fault though, but I wasn't really fazed. I sat up and got out of bed then left my room and trudged downstairs. I wasn't gonna stay inside today, the weather was actually looking sexy; I'd rather go somewhere else for a few hours. I slipped on my Vans and went into the front-room where Dad and Uncle Clayton were watching TV. They both noticed I had entered the room and gazed at me in shock.
"Rahtid, yuh finally leff yuh room?!" Uncle asked in dismay.
I laughed lightly. "I'm not always in there, Uncle."
"You are, Becc's," dad argued before taking a huge swig of his Fosters larger. I rolled my eyes and told them I would be at Brooklyn's for a while, to which they both agreed.
I left the house and began walking down the road. I decided today would be a good day to walk instead of catching the bus and having to endure the hot breath and B.O that surrounded the stuffy air. I stopped off at the shop and bought a bottle of Supermalt and continued my journey to Brooklyn's. I arrived there in a matter of minutes and rang the doorbell. Her mum answered shortly after and greeted me with a genuine smile.
"Hello Becc's."
I mirrored her smile. "Hi, how are you?"
"Fine thanks." I stepped in and she closed the door. "She's upstairs," she informed referring to Brooklyn.
I nodded and kicked my shoes off before trailing upstairs to her room. Didn't even knock, just walked in and gave a cheesy smile at her as she lay in her bed looking like death. She peered at me and smiled then coughed.
"When the hell did you get here?" she asked groggily.
"Just now dude, didn't you hear the doorbell?" She laughed and attempted to sit up but I stopped her. "It's okay, stay down. I got you some Supermalt," I informed, placing it down on her clattered side table.
She smiled appreciatively before turning on her side to face me. "Thanks."
"Yeah, I know you like that shit. I already drank like half though." I took a seat at the edge of her bed and smiled at her sweetly. She kissed her teeth and rolled over. I laughed and slapped her lightly on the leg.
"Mghfff," she grumbled almost inaudibly.
"What's wrong wid you, you dying?" I asked.
She coughed quietly and sighed. "Some flu shit, caught it from my cousin—the prick." I laughed. She was always sick with something. I shouldn't really be near her, but I never catch flu's. I'm a BAWSE, no Rick Ross.
I laughed at my own thoughts and Brooks gave me an odd look.
"What's funny?"
"Nothing. Anyway, unlucky mate. You got any paracetamol for this flu ting?"
She gently rubbed her forehead. "Fuck knows. I just feel dizzy."
"I'd offer to leave you in peace but I didn't travel here for nothing."
She laughed and sighed. "I miss Charles," she muttered.
I rolled my eyes. I knew I'd hear this bullshit escape her mouth sooner or later. They were inseparable. They'd be together for a couple days and as soon as she left him he'd text her. Too much contact could be unbearable, but not for these two. They literally couldn't get enough of each other. They were so far up each other’s asses that they could actually smell the shit. Weird thing is I wasn't even exaggerating.
"Have you spoken to him?" I asked after cussing him mentally in my head about his questionable name.
"This morning, but we didn't talk long cos he had work."
"Aww muffin." I patted her head and she exhaled sharply before looking up at me.
"What about you, though?"
My lip twitched. "What about me?"
"Have you moved on from...y’know...?"
I shrugged and quickly looked away. "It's been eight months, Brooks," I muttered.
"I know it has. You've changed because he hasn't been around: you eat less, you barely leave the house anymore, and most of the time you're pissed off with someone."
"That's got nothing to do with him. It's the heat."
"What heat?! This is England, the summer over here is still winter! Don't make excuses." I remained silent as she continued to watch me. "Have you tried calling him again?"
"What's the point? Seriously, look how long it's been. I don't even know if he has the same number, or if he's still in this country. I don't even know if he's alive."
"Don't say that."
I shrugged a second time. "I'm being real."
She sighed and I stared at the wall as I thought about him. It's been so long since he's crossed my mind, and as usual Brooklyn decided to bring it up again, the bitch. I had agreed that I wasn't going to wonder about him, but now it was too hard when I was curious of his whereabouts. Especially the effect this had on his parents, from what I heard the search for him had been called off a long time ago, and they actually believed they had lost their son. It was sad really, to have to go through something like that. I wouldn't know how to cope if that were me. I remember the last time I saw Sha'riah, as we spoke of him and she broke down completely. I had never seen her so torn since Tanisha's funeral. I actually thought he would cherish his family more since his auntie passed, but I guess it's gonna take a lot more than that.
"I wonder if he even thinks about me," I thought aloud.
"The guy is in love with you, why wouldn't he?"
I kissed my teeth. "Love is an overrated word. People use it too loosely." She scrutinized me for a second. I knew she could see right through me. She knew I was still hurting deep down inside.
"Do you love him?" she practically whispered.
I paused and didn't know how to answer the question. She had completely caught me off guard. Even though I didn't think of him as much it didn't cease the strong feelings I had towards him. But I didn't know whether it was love or lust.
"Allow the questions, Brooks," I grumbled as I turned away.
"Hmm. That answers it then."
I snapped my head in her direction. "Dude, you're supposed to be sick. Just shut up and lay there, you aren't Dr. Phil." I kissed my teeth and she laughed.
"Just saying. You think I don't know you."
"Be quiet."
She smiled and began to cough. "What you been doing today, anyway?"
"Nothing, jammed with Chris for a while. Apparently he pissed off Isaac again, saying he sexed his mum in the car-park last week."
She started laughing. "He's amazing."
I smiled and couldn’t help but agree. "I know right?"
"I'm surprised Grace ain't claimed that dick yet."
I laughed. She had no idea. They were almost as bad as Brooklyn and Charles, maybe even worse. Chris was known for being a freak like that.
"He's inviting everyone round his on Saturday," I informed.
"Ah I'm coming, and I’m bringing Charles." I narrowed my eyes. WHY MUST HE ALWAYS BE THERE?
"Yeah, you do that," I sneered. If she's bring that bitch-boy then maybe I could bring Ty along. If I asked him tomorrow I'm sure he'd be willing to comply.
I stayed with Brooks for the whole evening to keep her company and managed to make her laugh a few times, so hard that she actually fell out of bed and hurt herself. I didn't help her up though. That was the third friend to fall and hurt themselves.
Three points for me.
I looked at the clock to see it was just coming up to 10PM. I turned to Brooklyn to see she had now drifted off to sleep. I covered her over with the duvet and left the room before she began to snore. I said my goodbyes and left hers, eventually getting back to mine 20 minutes later. I entered the house expecting silence, but was instead greeted by Kieran's loud bashment music thumping from the speakers. I went into the kitchen and made a sandwich and relaxed in the living-room with Kieran, who was now on the phone and had turned the music down. He sat there with his phone in one hand whilst his other hand was lost down his trousers—the tramp.
"Yeah, you can come round," he said.
"....."
"Nah my dad won't mind, just come init."
"....."
He laughed. "It's only me and my sister here anyway."
"....."
"So you gonna come yeah?"
"He has aids!" I called out for her to hear through the phone. He screwed and I smiled at him sweetly. He picked up the cushion and threw it at me; I laughed and turned the channel, completely unaffected.
"Nah, that's just my sister being dumb," he explained over the phone.
"....."
He kissed his teeth. "I don't have aids man." He gave me a deadly glare before leaving the room. Once again I fucked up his chances.
I laughed to myself and continued to relax until I began to feel tired. I turned off the TV before trudging upstairs to my room. I changed into comfortable nightwear and lay in bed. As usual I didn't drift off to sleep; I remained under the covers with my eyes focused on nothing but my ceiling. I curse Brooklyn for ever bringing up that prick. Eight bloody months and she decided to mention him now. Thing is I shouldn't even be fazed about that, but I was. Now all I could do was lie here and think of him. I kissed my teeth and turned on my side.
"Stop it Becc's, he's no longer in your life. You don't need to think of him," I muttered to myself. I've been talking to myself a lot lately; I didn't find it weird, since no-one else was usually around to converse with. Who else am I meant to talk to?
I closed my eyes and tried to clear my thoughts but it only brought me back to the harsh reality that he was still on my mind. My own psyche was pissing me off. All I could think of was the idea of him beside me in this bed, with his body pressed against mine with no space left between us. His hand lightly traces over my stomach in a slow motion, and then trail upwards towards my breasts. Whilst groping them softly he grounds his erection into me to show that he's ready. The air gradually becomes hot as his hand makes its way down to the apex of my thighs, cupping me as his lips rain soft kisses on the nape of my neck. With my moans gradually becoming more frequent and compelling his fingers work more vigorously as his teeth sink gently into my flesh. My eyes wield shut from the mere pleasure while he whispers provocative things in my ear...
My eyes opened immediately. I quickly scoped the room to find that I was alone once again. I breathed deeply to try and calm my fleeting heartbeat. This was the first time in a long while that something like this has occurred, and I knew it was simply because of the fact that I was thinking about him too much. I'd prefer a nightmare, or just anything that didn't involve him. Fuck sake, this was all Brooklyn's fault. I grunted angrily and pulled the covers over my head before forcing myself to sleep.
Thursday afternoon I had finished another long day of work. I was now sat on the steps with the cool wind rushing through my scalp and brushing the tiny hairs on my skin. I watched the racetrack, waiting for Tyreece to finish first. I was at his training session to watch him practice and prepare for yet another race he had in October. He's been back from Barbados for two days and already he's trained three times. I found his dedication remarkable. I didn't agree with all the excessive training, but whatever makes him happy.
I observed Ty as he came round the bend, picking up speed as he was nearing the finish line. This one guy was ahead of him, and was beginning to slow down. This was his opportunity. I quickly shot up and clapped.
"GO TY! RUN PAST THAT MARGA PIECE OF SHIT!" A good five of the other viewers turned to me slowly in shock. I screwed in return. "What, can’t a girl cheer on her friend?"
They all faced ahead again, apart from one girl, who was watching me intently. She was mixed-race and had long curly maple hair that was tied up into a tight bun. Her face remained straight, and her eyes were nothing but slits in her face as she continued to glare at me. After a brief moment of playing Stare Wars she finally cut her eye before turning away. As much as I would love to grab the bitch by her hair and swing her into a pole, I restrained myself and continued to cheer Tyreece on instead. He won and received a good pat on the back by his trainer. I grabbed his water bottle and left the steps to approach him. He stood there panting and saw me beside him with his water.
"Here, Usain Bolt." I handed him the water and he chuckled before taking a massive swig at his water. He finished it and then threw the bottle in the bin.
"I'm fucking tired," he said dragging his vest off and exposing his wonderful torso and pacs, not to mention the wonderful defined hip indents that were now on show.
I stared in awe as he wiped his sweaty forehead with his discarded vest. He was...so sweaty. His body was literally glistening. Huh. He noticed me staring and then threw his vest over my head. I took it off and screwed him playfully.
"Don't be a prick now."
He smirked and pinched my side. I laughed and slapped him around the head. Before we could start our usual play fighting the same bitch from before advanced towards us, giving Ty a gleaming smile as she did so. My face dropped along with my eyebrows as she stood there with her hand on hips.
"That was impressive Ty," she squeaked as she chewed on her bubble-gum. I raised a brow at her high-pitched voice. Sounded like Minnie Mouse getting gang-banged.
"Thanks," Ty replied with a genuine nod.
She smiled flirtatiously. "You gonna watch me next? I have to do my second high-jump."
"Yeah, course. You beat the record yet?"
She shook her head. "Not just yet. Maybe with a little motivation I'll be able to." She smirked at him and I felt my anger slowly increase.
Tyreece simply chuckled. "Good luck."
"If you watch, I won't be needing it." He nodded and she smiled in response. I watched as her eyes shifted downwards to his torso. "Still been working out yeah?"
"Course, need to work on my legs and abdomen more though."
"Why? They look fine."
"For fuck sake," I muttered to myself. I couldn't bear this any longer. I retrieved my phone from my pocket and began to text Natalie as they continued to chat their bullshit. Eventually Minnie Mouse scurried off and I rolled my eyes. "Certain people need to get catapulted off Mount Rushmore."
Ty turned to me. "What?"
"Nothing. Ready to go?"
He nodded. "Yeah, wait there." He walked off into the changing room to collect his things and I stood by the benches waiting.
Today has been a productive day; sometimes anything else was better than lying in bed for hours with nothing but negative thoughts on the brain. I was sticking to my word when I said I would enjoy life and get out the house more, plus it was the summer holidays, I'm still young and free for a few more weeks until I'm brought back to that shit-hole of a college.
I took a seat on the bench and waited for this boy to hurry up and change. He shouldn't even bother to be honest; I'd rather stare at his body on the way home. But then again that was just wishful thinking.
"Yo b!" I peered up to witness a dark-skinned boy watching me with a smile on his face. I looked to my left, and then my right, before glaring at him again.
"Sorry, you must have got the wrong person. That isn't my name."
He laughed and leaned on the wall. "So you got jokes now?" I blinked and stared at him blankly. "Who you waiting for?"
"Does it matter?"
"Yeah, so I know who you associate with."
I cocked a brow. Who is this pleb?
"You're actually hilarious, you know that?"
He smiled. "Isit?"
"Yeah, you're the one who has jokes: thinking this conversation will go any further. Be gone now."
His smile vanished and his expression changed completely. He kissed his teeth and muttered something angrily under his breath before walking off. I continued to wait and swung my legs back and forth impatiently. Eventually Ty returned fully changed back into his casual garments. I frowned at his now hidden torso. Maybe later I'll get a little peek. We left and stopped off in Cost Cutter where he bought me a Kinder Bueno white and a Cherry Lucozade. As we crossed the road he shoved me playfully and I kissed my teeth.
"I don't understand why you bully me."
He laughed. "I don't."
"You do though. And you act like you're not hench. One little shove can send me flying and you don't even realise, you twat." He smiled and rested his arm loosely around my shoulder.
"Sorry, Becc's." I grunted and broke off a bar of my chocolate and placed it in his mouth. He chewed merrily and we continued walking.
"You and Chris are cool right?" I enquired.
"Yeah."
"Good, cos he's got this thing on Saturday and I want you there."
He drank his water and looked at me. "What thing?"
I shrugged lightly. "I wish I knew. He's just having people round his, might just stay the night."
He nodded slowly. "Aight, I'll be there."
"You have no choice, asswipe." He gave me the look and I stuck my tongue out. That's when he began to chase me through Brixton. I laughed as I dodged people in order to escape from him. It's stupid to try and run away from a trained sprinter, but I didn't care.
We eventually got to my gate and I shut it before he could walk through. I panted and tried to regain my breath whilst he stood there casually watching me. He wasn't even out of breath, the prick.
"Y...you're not even...tired?" I wheezed.
He chuckled. "You need to exercise more, Rebecca." I stuck my middle finger up at him and he cooed. I found my keys and opened the door. "Watch on Saturday," he threatened with a smug smile on his face. I screwed him and he walked off down the road.
I pressed the bell and waited patiently, listening to the chiming that echoed through the house. Chris always took long to answer his door, no matter what he was doing. He took at least five minutes. I could go to the shop and come back, and he still wouldn't have answered the door yet. Fortunately enough, Grace was stood on the other side as the door was swung open. Her face appeared to be glowing and her whole body language was different. She smiled as I entered the house and gave me a brief hug.
"You alright?" she asked cheerfully.
"I can ask you the same thing," I countered as I kicked off my shoes.
She laughed. "I dunno I just feel bubbly and hyper."
I raised a brow. This wasn't like Grace at all; she was usually more reserved and quiet. I shrugged and was led into the living-room. There was roughly nine people altogether. Chris was stood at the far end near his surround-sound stereo about to place a CD in, as the rest jammed talking amongst themselves. Everyone was here apart from Tyreece. He was always shit when it came to timing. They all noticed I was stood there and began grinning teeth.
"Becc's!" almost everyone chimed in unison.
I waved like the queen and smiled. "Hey minions." I then walked over to Chris who was still focused on the stereo. "You're not gonna blast out tunes are you?" I asked.
He gave me a look. "Is that not what a stereo is for?"
"Remember the last time though?"
He kissed his teeth. The previous time Chris got gassed and invited a few people around, he thought it would be wise to blast music loudly from the speakers. The police were called by the neighbours, and his mum was told to return home from her evening out for her birthday.
Chris rolled his eyes. "I won't play it that loud mum," he replied sarcastically.
I laughed and set my bag down. Roughly an hour later we were watching TV. I was amazed by the breaking news that Brixton was being destroyed as we speak. My own fucking area was getting demolished and there was nothing we could do. All these pricks decided it would be good to start a riot for NO REASON. How are they destroying JD and M&S like this? They were showing no mercy. I kissed my teeth and felt angered just by the thought of it.
"Come we go out there fam," Lucas proposed with a smirk.
I raised a brow. "Excuse you?"
"You're telling me you're not gonna wan free creps nah?"
"These times most of the ones there won't even be in your size. I beg you be quiet."
Fabien laughed and Lucas rolled his eyes. "Becc's, man."
"She's right though," Jessica cut in.
"Course I'm right. If you lot are actually considering taking things without paying for them—in other words theft—you will be enforcing the stereotype that these bastards already have of us young black teenagers. Plus you will lose all respect from me, you twats." I screwed them all and Isaac laughed. Chris then turned to him.
"Why you laughing blud? Man didn't even invite you."
His face dropped. "Shut up fam."
We all laughed and he left the room in a strop to go to the kitchen. The bitch boy. I noticed Brooklyn and Charles were already at it, kissing on the sofa and shit. It made me sick the way they were exchanging saliva. I actually despised public displays of affection, yet I was a hypocrite because I did it myself...weren't my fault anyway.
The doorbell rang and Chris went to answer, he then entered the room again accompanied by Tyreece. I smiled as he stood there with his JD bag. We all greeted him and I sat there eating my crisps.
"Have you lot been out there? Pure madness," he said as he removed his NY hat and put it to the side.
"Did you tief anything?" Gavin questioned.
"You'd be mad to," I sneered.
He laughed at my facial expression and shook his head as he pulled off his hoody. "Nah. Some boy try ask me to help him smash T-mobile open, told him to fuck off."
I scowled at that. "THESE PEOPLE. They don't realise they're destroying their own community. Fucking bastards." I kissed my teeth then angrily stuffed more crisps in my mouth. Everyone laughed at me, but I wasn't even joking. How are we demanding respect when everyone is acting like barbarians and destroying their own foundation? Fucking asswipes!
"And Lucas was ready to join in like some follow batty," Sean said.
Lucas screwed him immediately. "Fuck you man."
They all laughed and I stood up to get a drink. I downed some Ribena and refilled my glass again then went back into the living-room to see them all formed in a circle with a Coke bottle in the centre of them.
I raised a brow. "How old are you all?" I seethed. About spin the bottle, like now was the time.
Sacha laughed and patted the carpet. "Join the circle, Becca."
I rolled my eyes and sat beside her with my glass still in my hand. Sean proceeded to spin the bottle but Chris stopped him.
"Nah fam, my house, I spin. Truth or dare ting." We all gave him a look and he smiled sweetly before giving the bottle a spin. It landed on Alicia and he smiled at her. "Truth or dare, sexiness?"
"Dare," she proclaimed.
"I dare you to lick Jonathon’s big toe."
Jonathon's eyes widened instantly. "Are you mad fam?"
"What do you take me for?" Alicia seethed.
"You said dare init."
She narrowed her eyes. "I'll do anything else but lick his corns. Allow it." We all laughed at Jonathon's expression as she said it.
"Peak. Got claws for feet," Fabien said with a laugh. Jonathon gave him the middle finger and Chris stood up to get his phone. He threw it to Alicia and grinned mischievously.
"I dare you to call the feds and tell them the nearby shop is being looted."
My eyebrows furrowed and I growled. He already knew how I felt about this topic yet he was making a joke of it.
"Do you want Rebecca to disrespect you?" Jessica asked him.
He laughed and shrugged. "I don't fuck about when it comes to dares you know."
"Alicia, you better lick Jonathon’s toe instead before I stick it in your mouth," I said through gritted teeth. She gave me a look before turning back to Chris.
"This pressure is upsetting," she huffed. Jessica laughed and Jonathon began to take off his trainer and his sock. Alicia looked at his feet in disgust and quickly dialled the number instead. I rolled my eyes as she made the call and gave police the directions to a random address. Once she hung up I shook my head and breathed deeply. Sean spun the bottle and it landed on Tyreece. He hesitated for a while.
"Truth," he said.
"Have you or would you ever lick a girl out?" Sean questioned.
"Yeah I have, and I will again," he answered with the straightest face imaginable.
I had to laugh at the boys’ facial expressions; it was comical. Lucas gagged and Fabien began to pray in tongues. The only one who remained calm was Chris. I didn't know how to react to be honest. I personally didn't see anything wrong with it, if a boy is willing to pleasure a girl in that way, then so be it. I shrugged and Alicia nodded proudly.
"Well done Ty," she beamed. He laughed and Fabien shook his head, completely offended.
"Fuck licking pum. That's not what the tongue is for fam!" He appeared upset...could this be a potential Christian? Ty raised an eyebrow, as did Chris.
"Why you overreacting, if he wants to do it then let him do it." Chris then turned to Grace and gave her a sly smirk.
EWEWEWEWEWEW.
"Images in my head now," Jessica muttered quietly.
We continued to play for another half an hour until it became dead. Chris then got out the alcohol and everyone began to get gassed that we could now drink limitlessly. Brooklyn had abit too much and began to dance sexually to the music that was being played. I laughed and got my phone out and we all recorded her. She had no idea, the pleb. I downed a couple shots of something I had never heard of and went back into the kitchen for more Smirnoff. There were a lot of options, I didn't know what else I chose exactly, but it was some strong alcohol.
By the next hour I had more than six glasses and shared a whole bottle of Jack Daniels with Tyreece. I was beginning to feel sick and off my head.
"Becc's, you okay?" Lucas asked in a worried tone.
"Piss off, I'm fine." I held my forehead and was beginning to feel dizzy.
"She needs to sit down," I heard Gavin utter.
"I said I'm fine." I tutted in annoyance and staggered to the hallway. Brooklyn and Charles were sat on the stairs doing fuck knows. I wasn't even interested; I just needed to sit down. Everything appeared to be spinning and the music that seeped through the speakers was now ringing loudly in my head. My forehead throbbed viciously and my stomach began to churn. I saw Tyreece emerge from the bathroom and sighed in relief. I thought he had left. He approached and looked me in the eyes.
"Becc's?" He held onto my shoulders firmly.
"I need to sit down," I muttered, rubbing my forehead. Gavin was right. The music continued to blaze through the speakers and it was beginning to hurt my ear-drums.
He sighed and held my hand then led me upstairs to the spare room. Once we got in there he closed the door and I squinted my eyes.
"My eyes..." I held my forehead and flinched at the light. He flipped the switch and led me to the bed. We both sat down and I put my head in my hands.
"You can't handle alcohol can you?" he muttered.
"Mmgfdsh," I mumbled. He breathed deeply and rubbed my back gently.
"Why did you have so much, Becc's?" I shrugged. I couldn't even focus on him properly. My forehead was demanding attention, throbbing and shit. "Do you even know what you had?"
"No," I grumbled.
He tutted. "That's silly."
I slowly lay back on the soft mattress. My stomach felt like it was going to release acid anytime soon. I kept my eyes closed and hiccupped a few times. I felt Ty's eyes watching over me silently.
"I'll get a bucket." I felt his weight leave the bed and the door closing a few seconds afterwards.
I haven't felt this fucked since the time I was taken to that rave, and had a fight with that dude, Paul. Right before he was about to attack me I was saved by...whatshisface? I rubbed my face and released a deep sigh. I know I agreed to enjoy life as a teenager again, but maybe this was going a little too far. I was drunk enough to slur my words, but not drunk enough to know exactly what was on my mind. The door closed softly and weight was on the bed once again. I felt Ty's breath tickle my face as he watched me.
"Becc's," he whispered.
"Mm?"
"Feel sick?"
I shook my head and he lay beside me, rubbing my stomach in circle motion, just like whatshisface used to do. I exhaled and rested my hand on his as he continued. After some time I began to feel slightly better, but with the music still thumping from beneath us my headache was still present. I opened my eyes and stared up at the ceiling.
"I'm thirsty," I muttered.
"Want me to get you some water?"
I shook my head. "Not just yet."
He nodded and kissed my forehead gently. Time passed and we were both lying there talking and discussing different things. Funnily enough he still had his hand rested on my stomach, with mine above his. It was comfortable this way. That warm hand soothed my mind and calmed my thoughts. I was beginning to feel tired and worn out, and the headache was now slipping away.
"Out there is completely destroyed. I hear they broke into Footlocker," he informed.
I realised that not too long ago I wished for Footlocker to burn down so that I no longer had to work, and now it was being targeted. It was as God decided to act upon the wrong prayer. Damn.
decided to change the subject before the guilt managed to consume me.
"How's your bitch cousin?" I questioned.
"Shanay? She's still in Barbados for a few more days."
"I hope she stays there and gets kidnapped." He gave me a look and I smiled sweetly.
"When I was there I met this nice girl aswell. Said she was from England, I got her number and everything but she lives all the way in Edinburgh." I cooed at his face.
"Aww, don't worry. There's plenty more girls out there. What about that mixed-race bitch at the track? She seems to like you a lot." A bit too much actually. Wouldn’t mind stuffing her head in the toilet.
"Sacha? Nah, she's not really my type."
I quirked a brow at that. "So what is your type?"
He peered up at the ceiling in thought as he considered the question.
"I like a girl who’s independent with a good sense of humour and a beautiful smile. Nice body, preferably chocolate skinned with long, curly hair. Pretty eyes and a sexy voice, with an even sexier personality. Someone who I can talk to, have a laugh with, share stuff with...someone like..." He peered right at me and I gaped back in awe. Every single word lingered in the air and stuck to me.
As I watched him closely he licked his bottom lip and breathed lightly. We held strong eye contact for a few minutes and the silence became overwhelming. The thoughts currently swarming my mind were unholy and bizarre. I've been good and patient for so long, but Tyreece was making this difficult. 
Our faces gradually grew closer and soon our lips were a centimetre apart. My heart-rate began to quicken, but my mind and body were experiencing their own actions. Before I could think anything else, our lips touched. For a split second I thought of whatshisface, how soft his lips were, and how mesmerised I would become every time we kissed...but Ty's lips were something else. His kisses sent me into a world of dreams and lust.
He kissed slow and gentle as his tongue trailed over my lower lip. I held his neck and moved my lips in sync with his. I didn't even think this was wrong, maybe the alcohol was exposing how I truly felt towards him. Our breath lingered and mixed as well as our saliva, it was the best. He slowly pulled away and peered into my eyes. I paused and watched him. It was as if that one kiss woke the both of us up; I was slapped back into reality. He swallowed hard and continued to watch me.
"Becc's..." he sighed.
My body was now speaking for me; I had no control over my actions. I pecked his lips softly and stoked the back of his neck. It was unknown to me as to why I felt relief instead of regret. I laid my lips on his a third time, to which he responded. He slowly moved and eventually was between my legs. Using my thighs I clutched him closer to me. Feeling his manhood chafe against my throbbing region made it 100 times better.
His lips detached from mine and lowered to my neck instead. He bit and sucked tenderly. I closed my eyes and rested my head back on the pillow, succumbing to the pleasurable feeling. As if the temptation wasn't bad enough, he began to grind his hips into mine, pressing harder and causing a little moan to escape my lips. No words were said for a few minutes, just kisses and a mere touch. Soon I couldn't take it anymore, and led my hand to the zipper of his jeans. He paused and gave me a look of uncertainty.
"What are you doing-...?"
"Make love to me Ty," I whispered. I've yearned for a moment like this for far too long, and now was the opportunity. Whatshisface was no longer around, and never will be by the looks of it. Tyreece was the only other boy that I was willing to give my all to.
After all these months of becoming closer and strengthening our relationship, I realised how much I cherished him as a friend. I wasn't sure whether I wanted much more than that, but I was confident in knowing that my sexual attraction towards him was too much to bear. I wanted to be satisfied and tamed. I needed this right now; I've been good for so long. I craved for a reward, just this once. Maybe it was the alcohol, but either way I didn’t give a fuck.
He still seemed hesitant, if not doubtful. His manhood still pressing against my vaginal area wasn't making the situation any better. I pulled the zipper down further as his eyes bored into mine.
"Rebecca..."
I groaned impatiently, "I want you inside me Tyreece." I began to lift his shirt over his head, and he complied, but still remained silent. I was hungry for more than just kisses; I actually needed this right now. "Just this once Ty," I said kissing his neck. He grunted softly, I knew I was beginning to break through. He stared at me for a few seconds before uttering the three words that I was waiting to hear.
"Close your eyes."

No comments:

Post a Comment