Thursday 24 October 2013

Chapter twenty

Becca
With a thumping heart and a heavy ache south of my body, I breathed deeply and peered into his almond, chestnut eyes. Even in the darkness he was amazing. I saw everything I needed to, and right now he was my main focus. His body rested comfortably above mine as he gave soft kisses to my collar bone. His lips worked up my neck and face, finally resting on my lips. His lips brushed mine softly with his hand resting on my hip. Our eyes locked and his shallow breath fanned my face.
"Do you want this?" he whispered on my lips.
I swallowed and found it difficult to answer. It was a good question. Did I really want this? Once I accepted, there was no going back. He kissed my chin and ran his hand up my arm, creating vast goosebumps on the surface of my skin. I shuddered under his touch. All the while his eyes remained focused on mine. Every fibre in my being was electrified in pure excitement, I couldn't even think straight. He noticed my unsure expression and gave a warm half smile.
"I won't do anything if you don't want me to," he murmured. His lips found my neck once again. This time he used his teeth to nibble on my flesh. My eyes closed and my legs enveloped him.
"Ahh, God."
He bit my skin softly. "Answer me," he said gruffly into my ear.
My lips were parted, yet I was unable to say anything. It was too hard. I sighed heavily. Speaking of hard... His erection dug into my centre as he continued his teasing—this time, my earlobe. He bit my ear gently, causing a moan to escape my lips. He was doing this on purpose, I was having trouble breathing.
"Kayden..."
"I wanna feel you. All of you. Answer the question." He sucked my earlobe into his mouth, and by then I was soaking. I had to make up my mind right now. I may regret it. What if I do? Wait, no. Maybe I won't. Will I?
"I can't..." I panted. My legs pulled his centre closer to mine. He hissed at the abrupt action.
"Fuck. Rebecca..." His voice drifted off as he pulled down my knickers. I felt the sudden draft as he rubbed me using the palm of his hand. I writhed beneath him and stifled a moan. "Let it out," he said. I obeyed him and groaned loudly. I was losing the will to live. Maybe I should just...
"Yes. I want this," I mumbled with my eyes shut.
The movement of his hand paused and I heard him grunt. He then pulled my knickers off completely. Now I was fully naked, and we were really going to do this. I shivered at the thought of us doing something so intimate. I tried my best to calm down, but my body wasn't allowing me to. 
I felt the head of his length at my entrance and sighed deeply. He reined kisses all over my face and neck, soothing me. My throat closed up and my hands rested on his shoulders. Hate to admit it, but I was scared. I didn't know the outcome of this. I breathed heavily. Well, I was about to find out.
"The last thing I wanna do is hurt you, so relax for me." He kissed my nose and rested his forehead against mine. That's when it happened. My eyes shut tight as he tore through me at a slow pace. My nails dug into his shoulders and my heart began to ache. He continued to ease into my wet core as his lips kissed mine. I arched my back and whimpered. Shit...
I sat up shocked. My heart raced and my forehead was damp with sweat. What the hell is wrong with me? Urgh, I felt disgusted with myself. I sighed and rubbed my face. My life was beginning to turn weird. I never have sex dreams, never. It was always wedding dreams, and even then, Kayden found a way to get into my head whilst I slept. Maybe I was in need of therapy. I peered at the time on my phone. Shit. I was gonna be late for 6th form. I tutted and quickly got out of bed...
"You WHAT?!" Brooklyn yelled in amazement.
"Shh!" I said sharply. "Stop shouting."
"But...you had a dream that-..."
"SHH!" I peered around the classroom; people were beginning to watch us in suspicion. "See, I knew I shouldn't have told you. You love to spread shit."
"But this is good! This means that you like him."
"No. This means I need a psychiatrist."
She rolled her eyes. "I wouldn't go that far." She then smiled. "Was he good?"
I watched her blankly. "Brooks..."
"What? I just wanna know. I reckon he gives good sex."
"You need to get shipped to Taiwan."
She laughed hysterically. "Yes or no, Becc's?"
I sighed. "I woke up whilst he was...pushing." She cooed and I glared at her. Now she was beginning to take the piss.
"I knew you liked him from the beginning." She clapped excitedly.
I banged my head on the table and sighed. "I don't," I mumbled.
"Why else would you dream about him?"
I glanced up at her. "I dunno, maybe I'm mentally unstable."
"No, you like him. Trust me."
I rolled my eyes. "Whatever."
"So, you going work?" Chris asked, placing his arm around me and pulling me closer. I nodded slowly. It was the end of another tiring day and Chris had decided to walk with me as we exited the building.
"Yeah. I need this money to buy new tools and weapons."
"What?"
"Clothes and trainers," I said quickly. I smiled and he laughed.
"Oh. Thought you said weapons."
"Why would I say that?" I slapped him playfully and he pinched my butt. I screwed him immediately. "Don't ever do that again in your life, unless you want your fingers cut off."
"It's big you know," He said referring to my behind.
"What would Grace think of this?"
"Grace isn’t here is she?" He gave a sly wink.
I kissed my teeth and barged him into the wall then picked up speed. Grace was away for a couple of weeks with her family to visit her Grandma. Apparently she was seriously ill so they all needed to leave at short notice. No wonder Chris was flirting with me. Dumb pratt.
"You hurt my shoulder, Becc's," he moaned from behind.
"Carry on and I'll hurt a lot more than just your shoulder." I crossed the road and heard him laugh as he caught up to me.
"So man can't have a bit of fun?"
"No. No man can't," I replied through gritted teeth. We were approaching McDonalds and my stomach wanted to know wagwaan. I had no choice but to step inside, but of course this dumbass followed without invitation.
"So, what you getting for me?" he asked.
"A tray, to put your meal on, that you'll be buying yourself." I smiled sweetly and pushed past him to join the queue.
"Abit harsh, Becc's."
"Shh, I'm thinking." What did I even want? Nothing fancy—well, its McDonalds so it wasn't going to be fancy. Fuck it! Big Mac! A female don's meal. I approached the counter and ordered but paused when I felt Chris' hands rubbing my shoulders. I turned to him. "Seriously, I'll bite you and tear your arm off."
He dropped both arms to his sides. "Doesn’t it feel good?"
"No." I took the meal and headed for the window seat. "I don't want your tough Kenyan hands all up on me."
He kissed his teeth. "I'm not even African."
"Your hands are." I smiled and ate a chip.
He watched me closely. "I want some."
"Buy some." He laughed and brought his hand closer to my tray. I screwed immediately. "Touch my food, you die," I warned with a straight face.
His edged away. "I'm hungry, Becc's."
"I know you have illegal money in your pocket, go buy something."
"Can I have a bite of your burger at least?" I glanced at him. He was giving me the puppy dog look. I laughed aloud.
"You think that shit works on me?"
"Please, Becc's." I rolled my eyes and handed it over, only to gasp at the massive bite that he took. I screwed and continued to eat. Time went by and we talked and talked...and talked. When Chris wasn't being Chris, he was cool, so it was alright.
"Have you applied to any universities yet?" I asked resting my leg on his. He shrugged.
"I'm not bothered. I'd rather have a gap year to give my brain time to rest."
"What brain?" He yanked on my hair and I laughed.
"What about Footlocker, are they looking for employees?" he questioned.
"Not at the moment, nope."
He sighed and ran a hand over his curly hair. "I need a job man. Mum's saying I'm a lazy shit that can't be bothered to do anything."
"And she's right."
His body slumped. "Well help man get a job then."
"Alright, but I want something in return."
"What?" I peered at the Nike hat he was wearing. Blue and black. I smiled and pointed at it.
"That," I said.
He sighed and took it off. "Fine, but look after it."
"It's my hat now nigga!" I laughed and placed it on my head in triumph. He rolled his eyes.
"You'll help me though, yeah?"
"Yeah, yeah sure." I nodded. I won't, but it was fun to get his hopes up. He smiled and rubbed my leg, so I kicked his shin under the table, and then he grabbed my tit. I screwed and batted his hand away. "Fucking perv."
He gave a smug grin. "Harmless fun."
"I'm not harmless. I'll harm you, so stop."
He laughed. "Alright fine. Man needs to get home anyway."
"Okay. Bye dipshit." He punched my arm and I stood up to get him back but he darted outside. Pussy.
I finished my Coke and looked across to see Drake in the line. I've missed him; he was such an awesome guy. I regret being rude to him over the phone. I watched as he collected his meal and sat on the opposite table beside another girl. She was dark skinned with shoulder length brown weave and a ridiculous amount of foundation on. It made my nose wrinkle at the sight. You're dark, you're not fooling anyone! I strolled over to his table and gave him a weak smile.
"Hi, Drake." He looked up at me and I gave a little wave.
"Who's this?" the girl asked him, her eyes narrowing instantly.
"My name's Rebecca, Drake's friend."
"Are you?" he cut in.
"Yeah, I am." I sat next to the girl (shoving her in the process) and stared Drake in the eye. He glared back.
"What the fuck is going on?" the girl snapped.
"Shh, Dark Chocolate. I wanna talk to him."
She frowned. "What did you call me?"
I looked at her. "Dark Chocolate, why?"
She peered at Shubdi expectantly. "Drake you better tell your fren' to shut her mouth before I fuck her up!"
I laughed and shook my head. I've already stabbed a nigga, I haven’t got time for more hype. I'm already on a hurting spree—she wasn't worth my time in the slightest. Drake slowly reached for his milkshake and sipped slowly.
"Drake," the girl snapped impatiently.
"Darby shut the fuck up man. Chat too much," he muttered. Her mouth gaped open in shock and I grinned.
"Yeah, Darby. Shh." I held my index finger to my lips, indicating for her to be quiet.
Her brow rose. "You're gonna let her chat to me like that?"
"Fuck off. I'm sick of seeing your teeth, get out my face." He tutted in annoyance. I laughed at her and she kissed her teeth, picked up her bag and milkshake then left. I couldn't help but chuckle. The way he dealt with her was just oh so wonderful! I realised he was still annoyed. My laughing soon decreased and I cleared my throat.
"Are you gonna talk to me?" I asked getting straight to the point.
He glanced around at the relaxed atmosphere, then back at me. He stared at me blankly. I've never seen him so serious.
"You told me to fuck off. What do you think?"
I sighed and fiddled with my fingers. "Yeah, sorry about that. I was angry; I shouldn't have taken it out on you. You're awesome." I gave him a small smile. He couldn't resist. His lips soon formed a grin.
"Yeah, I know." We both laughed.
"We cool?"
He nodded. "Yeah man. Can't stay mad at you." We spudded and I mirrored his dumb grin.
"What were you doing here with Dark Chocolate anyway?" I enquired.
"She wanted to come init."
I scoffed. She should be hidden beneath a pile of rubble somewhere.
"Is she your ting now? If so, I gotta say I'm disappointed in you man." He started creasing, missing the fact that I was being deadly serious.
"Fuck that man, she was offering. Free food and mans there!" We high-fived and continued laughing. I noticed we were getting a few stares from people. Drake screwed.
"What? Never seen two black people high-five? Can't us black Negros be happy too? We have our independence now, you lot can't do shit." He kissed his teeth. "Fucking wallads. Obama has my back blud; got him on speed dial. Don't piss me off." They all turned away and I smiled.
"Let's go." He nodded in agreement and we soon left. He followed me to work and we spoke all the way there. I got in and headed straight through the back doors to change and stuff everything into the locker. I spotted Nathan and Stacey in the corner having a conversation. Talk about being secretive!
Nathan noticed me and smiled. "Cool, Becc's."
"Yeah man." I gave him a thumbs up and he nodded at me.
"Cool hat Becc's, it looks awesome on you." Stacey smiled.
"Thanks nugget."
She laughed and Nathan held her then they continued their conversation. Fuck sake, when are they gonna do a ting? Doesn't it just piss you off when you know two people are made for each other; they fit well together like they were kindred spirits but they never do anything about it—they just remain friends and do a little bit on the side. Deep down you believe it's meant to be. You know what I mean, right? It's irritating! Why don't they just do a ting, it's been ages now. I left them to it and stood behind the counter to start my daily job of staring at numerous head-shapes and flicking bits of paper at little children. Shubdi was still browsing the shelves and trying on items.
"Aye, Punjib, look!" I turned to see he was holding hot pink and black Pastry's.
I smiled. "You awesome guy. They're not for boys."
"I know." I laughed at his smile. Well, you have to rate his individuality.
"Please don't tell me you're buying them?"
"Yes! Man's coppin' this rock shit! Gonna it 24/7." He picked them up and gave them to me. I chuckled at his excitement. He was bloody crazy. I collected his size and placed the box in the bag before handing it over to him. He paid and I put the money in the till whilst shaking my head in dismay.
"Are you sure?" I asked.
He nodded like a little child. "Yeah man, gonna bring this shit home and show the fam!" He was truly happy, which was good for him...I guess. I smiled and he kissed my cheek. "I'm gone. Later, Punjib." I said my goodbyes and he walked out.
As soon as he left, Kayden stepped in. My heart swelled and my body froze. Our eyes met instantly and all thoughts of last night's dream came flooding back in embarrassing flashes. The dream seemed surreal and everything was completely realistic. Just seeing his face made it all the more believable. I also felt things that I shouldn't have.
What was he doing to me?
He gave a little smile and I instantly turned away. No, Rebecca, don't get caught up in his charm. Do something, anything. Fiddle with something dammit!
I picked up the pile of papers and began laying them out over the counter to appear busy, but that didn't stop from Mr Sex-On-A-Stick from approaching and resting by the counter. I sighed and immediately gave up. His scent and presence alone was throwing me off completely.
"Why did I just see a boy walk out with a pair of pink Pastry's?" he asked. I shrugged, still not facing him. "Are you alright?" I sighed again. His voice...
"Why wouldn't I be?" I snapped back.
"Well, you're not looking at me for one." I slowly turned to him. His bright hazel-like eyes peered deeply into mine, trying to figure out my behaviour. My breathing quickened as I became trapped in his gaze. He didn't even realise what he was doing, but this didn't make him innocent. After that dream, he was far from innocent. I sighed and looked down at the counter. I then decided to change the subject.
"Have you spoken to your aunt?"
"Not yet. Been busy."
I rolled my eyes at the bullshit excuse. Honestly, what was more important? He needed to get his priorities straight. Beautiful cunt. I watched as his tongue trailed his lower lip and found myself copying him. He then smiled gently and leaned closer. I raised an eyebrow at his questionable manner and inched back.
"What?"
"You humour me, Ree."
I tutted in annoyance. "I'm not a clown."
His lips formed that sideways smirk. "Far from. Why are you moving away?" Before I could answer he gripped onto the collar of my Footlocker shirt and gently tugged me forward, his lips inches from mine. "Scared of me?" he whispered.
I scoffed. "Why would I be scared?"
"I won the bet. I can do whatever I want with you."
My eyes widened and I swallowed hard. He was right. He could have his way with me and I'd have no choice but to allow it. This is why I hate bets. I scoped the shop, barely anyone was around which was good. My eyes met his once again; a smug smile was now dancing on his lips.
"That's considered harassment," I whispered.
He chuckled, a deep throaty chuckle. "Maybe." He leaned closer, brushing his lips against mine. My body jolted and my heart raced. Why here?! He noticed my expression and his smile grew. "I'll be back," he said, finally releasing the sexual tension by pulling away and walking through the back doors.
I glanced around quickly; thankfully no-one saw as everyone was occupied with their own thing. I gave a sigh of relief and banged my head on the counter. That was too close, I would've lost it right there. I've been thinking about that dream non-stop since morning. It was hard to focus in Media when thoughts of Kayden caressing my body were overcrowding everything else. I sighed and shook my head.
Fuck you, Kayden.
Two hours had passed and I was chatting to Stacey as per usual. She was shocked at what I had told her about the situation involving that bastard cunt Leon. She better get used to it, I'll be having more stories to tell her soon.
"Becc's, how could you?" she asked; her face struck with terror and her mouth slightly ajar. All I could do was smile. Bitch got what he deserved.
"He fucked me over. He had it coming." I chewed on my bubble gum and blew a bubble.
She shook her head in dismay. "I understand, but stabbing him...well out of order, don't you think?"
"Nope. More to come though." I gave a wink, causing her to gasp.
"That's well awful. Poor Leon." She covered her mouth; she was truly worried.
I just laughed. "Poor Leon? Poor me! I had to show him just what happens when he takes me for a prick."
"But there's a limit."
"Yeah, and he went over the limit. Way over. How would you feel if that Tyler dude cheated on you?"
She laughed. "I'm not with Tyler."
"So who are you with?"
"A nice guy called Aaron."
"Well, tell Aaron to stay well away from a bitch called Olivia. She's drawn to anyone with a dick. He's bound to bump into her some day." I saw her shudder. I gave a shrug; she had to know. Every girl out there had to keep her man safe cos Olivia tends to scope South London for any male she can get her filthy hands on. I sneered at the thought. She made me sick. Stacey giggled to herself and I sighed. "Can't wait to run into her accidentally on purpose."
She looked at me in horror. "No, Rebecca. That isn't wise at all!"
I laughed. She's acting like I'm gonna kill the bitch...maybe.
"What's the problem?" I asked.
"What if you get caught?"
"I'm Rebecca. I don't get caught."
She rubbed her face. "She probably didn't know he was taken. I'm sure she's not a slag-..."
"Hah! She knew exactly what was going on. That sket!"
Stacey jumped from my words and a few customers turned to me. I smiled at them all and Stacey sighed.
"I'm not even gonna go there. Just at least think about the consequences. Think about what you're doing." I thought for a minute. Yeah, bitch gone die.
I smiled at her. "Don't worry, I won't kill her," I guaranteed.
She smiled. "Good."
"I'll just make sure she's near death. Better?"
Her eyes bulged. "Becc's-..."
"Ey, Stacey, come here a sec!" Kayden called from the back.
She hopped off the counter and went behind the doors. That's when my phone began to vibrate, it was dad. I smiled.
"Hey milkshake!" 
He laughed. "Yes, Rebecca. Are you still at work?"
"Yup, why?"
"I need you to get a few things for the house. Uncle Clayton will be coming with Claycia and Diamond in a few days." 
I leaned on the counter. "Oh really, well where's that pri-...where's Kieran?"
"He's at the job centre today. Andre's wid his people dem and I'm at work. You're the only one left." 
I sighed. "Okay, well my shift will be over soon, I'll be home in the next half an hour."
"Good, I'll speak to you later."
"Yes yes, bye." I locked off and rubbed my face.
It was a hot Thursday afternoon and already I have a task to do. I missed my uncle and cousins but now they've added extra work to my life. I cussed mentally in my head and a girl came to the counter; a little younger than me with a New York cap. I scanned it and slipped it into the bag then she gave me the money. Only when I looked at her properly did I realise that it was Jasmine.
"Oi, you lil munchkin, I haven't seen you in ages."
She laughed quietly as I handed her the bag. "I've been around," she mumbled.
"You haven't been over to see Andre."
"Well we...we kinda aren’t together anymore."
My face dropped. "What happened?"
"He just didn't pay enough attention to me. It was like I didn't matter to him at all. I even told him I loved him and all he said was thanks." She sighed and I screwed.
"How dare he, the prick. Don't worry, I'll talk to him."
Her eyes became bulbous at the idea. "No, really, it's okay."
"No it isn't. He's a dick'ead, I'll have words with him."
She smiled weakly. "Okay, well thanks. Bye." She gave a little wave and walked out.
I always knew Andre wasn't the type to express his emotions, but to say thank you when told he was loved? That twat. I kissed my teeth and saw a black plastic bag being tossed onto the counter. I glanced up and was greeted by a familiar slanted smile.
"Babylove," he chimed merrily.
My breath hitched and I peered away. "What do you want? I'm working."
He laughed. "Standing there staring angrily at the door isn't part of the job description." I glanced at him and his smile grew. "I wanted to see how my baby was doing."
His baby? My heart picked up speed.
"Don't call me that," I muttered petulantly. He cooed and flicked my nose, causing me to smile. I slapped his hand away. "Prick. What's in the bag anyway?" I watched the suspicious wrinkled bag. Somehow, I knew no good could come of it.
"You'll find out eventually. I need you to keep it with you for awhile."
"But what is it?" I was about to open it and pull out whatever contents were inside but his quick hand clutching mine stopped me from proceeding. I watched our two hands touching. Suddenly the connection made me feel uneasy, and brought me back to the dream from earlier.
"No Ree. Not now, later." He smiled gently.
I yanked my hand from his grasp. "So I can't look inside?"
"Not until I say so."
I raised a brow. "And I should listen to you because?"
"You trust me, remember?" I scoffed and he licked his bottom lip, giving me a wicked smile in return.
"Whatever. I don't care anyway." He chuckled and walked away to tend to someone. I looked down at the bag and stared at it endlessly. Okay, I lied. I cared what was inside, I cared a great deal. I was tempted to drag out what was inside but I wanted to prove to that dipshit that I can be patient...even though I can't.

Kayden
After Ree and I finished our shift we went to hers. Didn't take long at all, like ten minutes. She used her keys to open the door and we entered. She shrugged off her jacket, hung it up on the banister then went straight to the kitchen. I dragged off my hoody and done the same then followed. I walked to the kitchen to see her bending over to peer into the cupboard. I rested my back against the wall and folded my arms and continued to stare.
Enjoying the view, I tilted my head and smiled. Rebecca's ass was so round and firm, fully toned and not to mention large. She has what I call a bubble butt. I was lucky enough to get the chance to analyse. Now I can grab, squeeze and caress. She straightened up with a glass in her hand and went to the fridge, my eyes followed her ass.
"Stop staring at me," she said her back still facing me as she opened the fridge to retrieve some juice.
"How do you know I'm staring?"
"I can feel it."
I laughed and found my eyes still glued. "Can I feel it?"
She finally turned her gaze to me and sneered, knowing fully well what I meant. I smiled in return.
"Anyway, want some?" she asked.
"Nah, I'm cool." As she poured the juice I moved closer and held her round the waist. Her body stiffened. "I prefer something strong instead. You got any Jack Daniels?"
"So you can pass out in my yard? I don't think so." I smiled and nuzzled my face in her neck. Her body didn't react, if anything she was still stiff.
"You know, it's good to be able to feel you again," I muttered stroking her arms.
She shivered and remained still. She said nothing. It was odd to have Ree so quiet; I wanted to draw some kind of noise out of her. I kissed her neck gently and smiled at the feel of her ass on my front. She had no idea what kind of effect she had on me, it was insane. I ran my hands down her torso, nearing her thighs, but she quickly shrugged away from me and looked elsewhere.
I raised a brow. She's been acting dodgy all day. She claims she's alright but I know there was something wrong. It was obvious from the very beginning when she refused to look me in the eye at work, and now she won't let me touch her. I decided to let it go and rested on the table as she sipped at her orange juice, looking like an innocent child.
"Did you look in the bag?" I questioned.
She rolled her eyes. "I told you I didn't care, so why would I?"
"Cos you do care."
"Shut up, Kayden."
"Whose hat is that?" I asked, nodding towards the item on her head.
"Some boys. I get to keep it." She finished her juice and put the glass by the sink before walking out. I watched her as she left. That was odd. I followed her to the living-room and she turned on the TV. I sat beside her on the sofa and rested my arm on her shoulder. She stiffened once more and shifted over.
I watched her oddly. "Do I smell?"
She glanced at me for a second before watching ahead again. "No."
"Why did you move?"
"Cos I wanted to."
I shifted closer to her and she moved away again. I kept moving nearer and she continued to shift away until she reached the end of the sofa. She sighed and grabbed the remote, flicking through numerous channels.
"The match is on," I announced, hoping she'd turn it over.
She gave me a straight face in return; I knew her thought on the idea. I sighed and laid my head on her shoulder. She pushed me away in an instant. What the fuck?
"Ree." She ignored me completely, eyes focused on the TV. "Rebecca," I called again. She didn't look. I grabbed the remote and turned the TV off. Her eyes remained fixated on the blank screen. So fucking stubborn. "Look at me."
She sighed. "Turn it back on," she muttered.
"Not till you tell me what this is about. What's wrong with you?"
"Nothing."
"Look at me then." Her eyes landed on mine, and then she quickly looked away again. "What have I done?"
"Nothing, Kayden."
I pulled her towards me and held her. "Tell me," I whispered.
"Let go." She attempted to break free of my grip so I held her tighter.
"Is this about yesterday?" I asked. She was a little edgy after the whole fingering thing, I thought we had gotten past that.
"No. Can you let go now?"
"You've never had a problem with me holding you before."
She breathed deeply. "Let go of me and I'll tell you." I released her and she turned away. "I had a dream..." she began.
"Go on."
"Alright, I had a sex dream." I quirked a brow in question and she rolled her eyes. "It was me and you," she stated bluntly.
I instantly cracked a smile. So that's how it is...
"Really?" I couldn't help but smile.
She sighed and kissed her teeth. "It's not even important."
"I think it is. What was I doing?"
She then turned to me with a cold glare. "I'm not entertaining this. It doesn't matter."
"Was I rough?"
"Fuck you."
"You already dreamed it." She scolded me and I laughed. "Was I gentle then?"
"Why do you wanna know?" I lightly trailed my fingers up and down her arm, causing her to shiver.
"Answer the question," I said quietly.
She muttered something under her breath in annoyance. "I’m not telling you shit."
I pulled her close again, this time she allowed it. I held her hip with one hand and stroked her face with the other. "Just answer it."
She was silent for a moment. "Gentle," she finally mumbled before looking away. I ran my finger along her bottom lip and kissed her temple. She was acting so shy about it. It was cute.
"So you like it gentle, Ree?"
She screwed me once more. "Can you not touch me?" She slapped my hand away.
"What, am I making you tingle?" I smiled, rubbing her hip.
"Shut up. Just don't touch me."
I stopped, now realising. "Is that why I can't touch you, cos of a dream?"
"It seemed real enough." she muttered. No wonder she was acting weird today. Now it made sense.
"Did I make your thighs shake?" I whispered.
She grunted and got up. "You're starting to piss me off."
I laughed and stood up. It was fun winding her up. "I'm joking Ree. A dream's a dream. It doesn't matter."
"It's been bugging me all day. Why would I dream that?" I shrugged even though I knew the answer. I then held her and for the first time today, she relaxed.
"Don't worry about it; it was just a dream, yeah? Pure imagination." Which would soon become a reality...
She nodded. "You're right. That shit would never happen." She laughed at the very idea and shook her head. She then eased out of my grip and left the room.
I smiled to myself. She actually dreamed it. For me to even be in her dreams is considered a blessing. I always knew she liked me, even if she denied it. It wasn't hard to tell. My smile morphed into a grin. I've thought about making love to Rebecca, but for her to actually dream it? Something must be there. It was nice to know she thought about me while she slept. I laughed to myself. Gonna have to bring this relationship to a whole new level.

Becca
After changing my top and sliding my Vans on I headed back to the living-room. Kayden was stood there smiling to himself like some retarded puppy. Look at him with that smug smile on his face. I admit, it was good to finally get that dream off of my chest. I was nervous to tell him, but he didn't seem to mind. In fact, he enjoyed the fact that I dreamt of him. Prick. I grabbed Andre's pellet from the table and threw it at his head, making him flinch and snapping him back to reality. He rubbed his head and turned to me.
"Why?" he asked.
I smiled. "C'mon, I need to go shop."
"What for?"
"My uncle and cousins are coming down from Jamaica to stay a while. I need to get some things for the house." He nodded slowly and we both left after I grabbed my keys and some money.
We walked down the road in silence and this pleb wouldn't stop smiling. What a fucker. I knew I shouldn't have told him, but for some reason I was relieved that I did.
"Ree..." I peered at him and frowned at his expression. I didn't trust the smirk. "Have you had any other...dreams about me?"
I kissed my teeth. "You're not that special."
"Have you?"
I thought about the disgraceful wedding dream of us two and cringed. Seriously, what was wrong with me?
"No," I finally answered after a lengthy pause.
"Just checking." He smiled. "Keep that bag safe in your wardrobe. We're gonna use it later."
I huffed. "Why?"
"Have you already forgotten our bet" I screwed him. Now I didn't even want to know what was in that bag. "I need to head home."
"So you're gonna leave me hanging?"
"Since when did you care?" I paused. He was right...
"I don't."
He smiled. "Need to sort out a couple tings."
"Ahh, fuck you then." He gave a throaty chuckle and pulled me to him. I paused and realised we had stopped in the middle of the street.
"I'll be seeing you again," he muttered softly.
"I honestly don't care."
He chuckled. "You working tomorrow?"
"Yeah."
"See you at work then."
"Whatever, go where you're going, prick."
He smiled and bent down then kissed me on the lips gently. I froze and soon responded. He held my waist. For some reason kissing Kayden shielded me away from the outside world and I suddenly forgot where we were. It was just me and him...for roughly five seconds. I stopped and pushed him away.
"Not here, fool."
He smirked. "See you in your dreams, Ree." And with that he walked off.
I watched him as we parted further and further each second. He looked back and licked his lips. I stuck my middle finger up In return, and then he soon turned the corner, giving me a sly wink as he did so.

Kayden
I soon got to hers and knocked, she opened seconds later. She appeared much healthier than the last time I saw her, which was a few weeks back. It really has been awhile. She had filled out more and her face was literally glowing. This wasn't the same, weak, fragile girl I had known before—this girl was different.
She smiled merrily. "Hey."
I mirrored her smile before entering.
"You alright?" She nodded and I kissed her on the cheek. "Your mum in?"
"At work."
"What about your dad?" I screwed slightly.
She rolled her eyes. "Lord knows. Last time I saw him was two days ago."
"Good."
She laughed. "Want anything?" she questioned taking off her cardigan. What she wore underneath was more than revealing.
"What's this shit you got on?" I asked with narrowed eyes.
She peered down at her top. "What? There's nothing wrong with it."
"You better change Aaliyah. I'm not joking."
She sighed and slipped off her top and was left in her bra. My eyes shifted to her full breasts. They had grown. Hate to admit it, but Aaliyah was developing nicely.
"Fine," she muttered grumpily in defeat. She told me she'd be right back before heading up the stairs.
I kissed my teeth and went to her kitchen. I poured some water into a glass and soon heard her footsteps descend the stairs. I turned to see her wearing a plain blue top which covered the cleavage.
"Happy now?"
"Very. Come here, I've missed you." She smiled and approached my open arms. I hugged her and rubbed her back as she held me tight. I really have missed Aaliyah; haven’t seen her in time. I've been so stressed and busy that I haven't had the time to check up on her like I used to.
She glanced up at me and grinned. "Good news."
"What?" It wasn't like her to have good news. In fact, it was always bad.
"I'm moving." Her toothy grin widened and my face dropped.
"What? Where?"
"Down Wembley, near the stadium."
I screwed. "Are you stupid? You can't go down there."
Her smile vanished. "Why?"
"Not safe."
She sighed and pulled away. "But it's at a reasonable price, I've already finalised the deal. Paid the deposit already."
"Where'd you find the money?"
"Mum. She says it's good for me to start a new life on my own. I want some independence."
I rubbed my face. "You know I don't like that area, Li."
"I know but everywhere else wasn't as good. I'll be okay." She gave a reassuring smile.
"It's not you I'm worried about, it's them."
"Who?"
"The yout's that live round there. Nothing's safe round there Li, you can't."
"It's much safer than where I am now, don't you think?" I grunted. "Besides it's too late, Kayden. I'm a changed woman now, I can look after myself."
"You're only seventeen. Think about the rent, the electricity bills, the mortgage and everything else. You haven't even got a job."
"I've been looking and I have an interview for New Look as a matter of fact." She stuck her tongue out and I screwed.
"Don't say I didn't warn you. I want a spare key."
She rolled her eyes. "You're not the boss of me."
"But I know how boys are. I won't be able to kill them if you're so far away. Why don't you just stay here a little longer?"
She sighed and sat on the chair. "I can't take this house any longer; mum and dad arguing, the shouting and cursing...I just wanna move away from it all. Sometimes it can be too much."
I watched her closely. "You'll be leaving your mum here alone. You think that's wise?"
"She's been putting up with dad for ages now. She's a strong woman."
I sighed dejectedly. "When are you moving?"
"Three weeks. Will you help me pack?" she asked hopefully.
"What, now?"
She giggled. "No, next week." She stood up and came over to me. "I'm gonna need your big strong arms to help me carry things."
I laughed and held her close. "I'm not that strong," I admitted.
"The muscles say otherwise." She gave me a knowing smile and I chuckled. "What are you doing on Saturday?"
I shrugged. "Fuck my birthday."
She gasped. "It's your 18th!"
I stared at her blankly. "So?"
"An 18th is important. It's the stage of becoming an adult."
"I'm already an adult."
"Not when you’re pouting like that." She giggled and tip toed to kiss me on the lips, but I pulled away.
"Nah Aaliyah."
She frowned. "Sorry. I forgot you like that...girl." She released me and left the kitchen.
"Her name's Rebecca, and she’s special," I corrected as I followed. We got to her room and she sat on the bed and lay back.
"That's all you ever say."
I shrugged. "She is." I took a seat beside her and she rubbed her face in dismay.
"What's so special about her?"
"Everything."
She remained silent. "I wish I can stop but I can't." She frowned and I peered at her.
"Stop what?"
"Liking you. It's hard." She covered her face and sighed.
I moved her hands away. "It's not hard."
"It really is. I can't help myself. I know we're friends, it's just...you've been there for me ever since and I dunno," she shrugged, "you're important to me."
I stared at her. "You're important to me too, but you know that it can't happen."
She nodded slowly with a frown. "I know."
"Smile."
"I can't."
"Smile Aaliyah. I love your smile."
She turned away. "There’s nothing to smile about."
I analysed her soft features and sighed, then I bent down and kissed her lips softly, only for a brief second. She stilled and relaxed. When I pulled away she showed a full set of teeth. I laughed at her reaction.
"That's right, smile for me."
She laughed lightly. "Can I ask you something?"
I lay back with her. "What?"
"If...if you didn't like Rebecca, would you consider it?"
I thought about it and chose my words carefully. "Li, what you and me have is special; no one else can have our relationship. If I didn't like Rebecca I'd think about it, but at the end of the day you're more of a sister to me than anything else, you get me?"
She nodded slowly, taking this all in. "So if Rebecca's your special girl, what am I?"
"You can be my babycakes."
She laughed. "What?"
"My babycakes. I like babies and cakes, simple."
She laughed. "That’s so stupid."
"Yeah," I pulled her close, "but no-one can ever take that away from you."
She gave a cheesy grin. "Okay."
"Babycakes?"
"Yeah?"
"I'm hungry."
She chuckled. "I can make you something to eat if you want."
"What you got?"
"Let's go raid my fridge and find out." I licked my lips at the idea.
"Alright." I kissed her neck. She laughed and we went to the kitchen.

Becca
An hour later I had gotten back in the house with all the shopping. I felt exhausted. Swear down, never again! Next time Andre or Kieran are doing this, not me! I kissed my teeth and went to the kitchen to see both of these twats having a conversation. I screwed them both.
"You mean to tell me you were both here and I struggled with all this shit?" I snapped holding up the bags.
"What'd you get?" Kieran asked, snatching a bag off me and looking inside. I screwed him.
"Nothing for you, jackass. No condoms."
"What's in that one?" He pointed to the separate bag that I held near my chest.
"Nevermind."
Andre began putting all the shopping away. "Whipped cream?" he questioned as he held it up.
I shrugged. "I like whipped cream on its own, problem?" He raised an eyebrow and Kieran smiled.
"Ey I could use this. Did you buy any strawberries?"
I narrowed my eyes at him. "You're not wasting my whipped cream on another girl’s diseased body, fuck off." I grabbed the can and placed it in the fridge. How dare he even consider it? Dumb cunt.
"When's Uncle Clayton coming?" Andre asked closing the cupboards.
"Dunno, but dad said we have to go with him to pick them up at the airport."
"Fuck that," Kieran muttered before leaving the room.
"I swear he needs to get shot in the face," I grumbled. It's been a long while and he was still walking this earth. Maybe I should hire some hit-men. "Andre, do you know how to hold a shotgun?"
"No."
"Would you like to learn?"
"No."
"Argh, you're useless." He shrugged and we put the rest of the shopping away. It suddenly dawned on me. "What happened to Jasmine?"
He looked at me. "Huh?"
"I don't see her round here anymore. What happened?"
His nostrils flared. "Nothing."
"Is that so? She said otherwise."
He gave me a look. "You need to stop talking to her."
"Oh, like you have?"
He leaned on the counter, eyes narrowed. "What did she tell you?"
"Nothing, 'cept you've been acting like a dickhead. You know when a girl says she loves you, you're not meant to thank her, fool."
He rolled his eyes. "Isiah's coming over; I ain't got time for this." He kissed his teeth and walked out.
"Don't kiss your teeth, brush them—otherwise I'll knock them out and use them as a necklace! Pleb." I tutted as he ascended the stairs. I should send him to Paris; them twats could shove a baguette up his ass, so he knows where his head belongs.
I soon went upstairs to my room and could already hear Kieran on the phone to one of his many hoes. I rolled my eyes and shut the door then sat on my bed and retrieved my phone. I searched for his number and pressed call. After a couple rings he answered.
"Cherryflake!"
"You cool ragamuffin?"
"Yeah man. Ey you know I'm falling in love wid these Pastry's. Fucking sexy, no lie!"
"Awesome, did you show your family?"
"Yeah man, my mum loved it. Dad was different, he doesn't understand what I have wid these babies." 
I laughed, he had a habit of saying "yeah man".
"So what you doing?" I asked.
"A lil bit of this, a lil dash of that. The usual."
"I see...so are you still with Olivia?"
"Yeah, but I ain't seen her in like a week." Probably fucking in a block no doubt.
"Ahh, that's a shame."
He sighed. "Yeah man. I miss her armpit hair, always used to turn me on." 
I paused. "That's a bit fucked up, I'm not gonna lie."
"Nah, you know gyal's have different lengths and shit, hers was just the best. Not too bushy, not too bare. I like to see hair there, it's sexy."
I sighed and rubbed my forehead. "Fair enough."
"I have a motto, 'treat the hair fair’; otherwise you ain't getting this dick." 
I chocked on my saliva. What the hell!
"I'm not even gonna comment. But you wish you could see her again?" 
He grunted. "Yeah man."
"Where does she live?"
"Stockwell."
"Ahh really, I think I've seen her around. Where in Stockwell?"
"Dorset road."
"I see. What door number?" 
He sighed. "Fourteen."
"Right. Okay, righteous."
"Yeah man, she ain't even called."
"Try calling tomorrow, see if she'll answer."
"Yeah, you're right—ahh shit!"
I paused. "What?"
"I'm looking out my window and this fucker's wearing Nike shorts with work shoes. EY! CHANGE THEM SHOES MAN ARE YOU STUPID?!" 
I couldn't help but laugh at his anger. "What's he saying?"
"He's speaking Hindu or some shit. OI, WHERE WE'RE FROM YOU DON'T WEAR THAT SHIT ROUND HERE!" I heard a man in the background yelling in another language. "GO HOME AND CHANGE FAM, DON'T FUCK ABOUT!" The man started shouting back. "DON'T MAKE ME LEAVE THIS YARD YOU KNOW! VISHNU WON'T TOLERATE THAT SHIT!"
"What's he saying now?"
"He ran away. But I'm gonna go for a jog now." 
I blinked in awe. "You jog?"
"Yeah, with some next group, only to watch the girls though. I just watch their ass."
I laughed. "You fool."
"Speak to you soon, yeah?"
"Okay, bye Shubdi."
"Later." And he locked off. He's created a whole new level of abnormality.
I smiled at the piece of paper I had used to write down the directions to Olivia's house. Drake was out of this world, giving me Olivia's address and door number is the best thing he's done so far! 
I went into the plastic bag I had held close to my chest and emptied it out. I had everything I needed: rope, superglue, cellotape and a recorder; the essentials that will come in handy tomorrow. Dorset road, number 14, huh? I went to my draw and retrieved my list. Leon's name had already been crossed off. Three more to go.
Olivia, get ready, I'm coming for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment