Wednesday 23 October 2013

Chapter thirteen

Becca
You don't like him Rebecca. You don't feel anything for him whatsoever.
He's just a friend, just a simple boy in your life.
He means absolutely nothing to you.
This weird feeling is probably nausea.
You feel NOTHING for him Becc's!
My current thoughts were running into overdrive. I shouldn't have to convince myself or anyone else that I in fact did not like Kayden. My thoughts continued to ring in my head as Kayden's tongue explored the innards of my mouth. It's as if kissing had become natural to us. Why was I so used to it? Friends don't usually do this. It isn't right, yet I never stopped him since I get my fair share. I always enjoyed his kisses; they left a weird—yet pleasurable—feeling in my gut. 
We were now in my room. Kayden's been here for half an hour and we've occupied our time by kissing and caressing. Needless to say I was flustered. I straddled him and groaned into his mouth as his hands ran down my back and palmed my backside. I immediately pulled away and gave him a stern look, but he simply smiled in return. His eyes gleamed as he licked his lips, exposing the dimple.
"What did I tell you a long time ago?" I scolded.
His lip twitched in a humorous way. "You said never to touch you there again," he answered with a smirk. His hands were still there.
"And what are you doing right now?"
He chuckled. "Touching you there." I screwed him and he squeezed me gently. "Feels good in my palm," he whispered. I shuddered instantly. And he laid me down before resting on top. "Still pissed off?" he asked quietly.
I sighed and shrugged. "Not really, I feel better now," I admitted. Since his damn lips had taken my mind off of it.
"I knew I'd cheer you up." He pecked me on the lips and combed his fingers through my hair.
"You love thinking a lot of yourself don't you?" He chuckled and flicked my nose. Why the hell does he always do that? What was so bloody fascinating about it?
"I love your nose, Ree," he said, kissing the tip gently.
I released a quiet giggle. "You're a freak."
"Not usually. But I can be if the mood is set." He leaned closer and began to kiss my neck. I closed my eyes, relishing in the feel of his lips on my skin once again. He grazed his teeth along my neck and I sighed inwardly. He then stopped and inhaled. I was expecting him to compliment my scent but this time he remained quiet.
"Can you get off me? I don't think you realise how heavy you are." 
"You calling me fat?" he whispered against my neck.
"Yes, exactly."
"Nah, I'm comfortable." I rolled my eyes and he faced me. "Tell me about today, Ree; the accident in the road." I sighed as I remembered the vivid memory of two hours ago. The collision. The dismantled body. The ambulance. The blood. I shivered as I thought about it.
"It was terrible. The car ran into a little school girl and she was left in the middle of the road with a broken body. Blood everywhere. Had to call the ambulance, there was no-one else around."
His eyebrow furrowed. "What about the driver?"
"Drove off."
"Inconsiderate prick," he muttered.
"That's what I thought. Anyway the ambulance came and took her. I hope she's alright."
"Can't believe you saw all that take place."  
I shook my head. "Neither can I." He brushed his fingers over my temple, massaging them gently. I relaxed under the soft touch of his fingers, and then he continued.
"Now, what's this about my name being mentioned?"
I felt my blood pressure rise. This subject annoyed me the most! "That's exactly it. Whatever I do, it has to involve you." 
"And that's a bad ting?"
"Yes!" 
"Why?"
"Cos you're Kayden. You're a prick." 
"Rarh, thanks." I laughed. "Why do you always do that?"
My brow rose. "Do what?"
"Cuss people so harshly."
I shrugged. That was a good question. "That's just how I am."
"But why are you like that?" 
"What is this, 21 questions? Are you 50 Cent?"
He chuckled lightly as his fingertips travelled my face. "Just curious. You're rude to everyone. Even people you don't know." 
"It's in my nature," I replied with another shrug. He nodded. "Prick," I added.
"What?" 
"Nothing." I haven't really been cussing him lately. Something must be wrong with me. Cussing Kayden was one of my main hobbies, and it's like that hobby was slowly fading away. He used his index finger and trailed it along the outline of my jawbone. I watched him oddly. "What are you doing?"
He laughed and sighed. "You're perfect." he said softly.
I raised an eyebrow. "Huh?"
"You heard."
My eyes narrowed. "Stop lying."
"I have no reason to lie."
"Shh." I rested my index finger against his lips, indicating for him to shut up. He then parted his lips and brought my finger into his mouth. I froze and watched as he sucked on my finger slowly. The feel of his moist tongue swishing around my finger was arousing, I couldn't help but stare. 
He kept strong eye contact as he continued his teasing. I breathed heavily and found my lips parting aswell, mirroring his actions. He smirked slightly, amused by my hypnotised state. He then stopped sucking and clamped his teeth on my finger, then slowly released it from his mouth. I was left struck in a daze. My heart thudded and my thighs clenched. He kissed my knuckles and palm then smiled.
"I suck other things too," he muttered. I closed my eyes briefly and wished to fall into a ditch right now. This wasn't fair!
"Kayden..." I sighed. His smile widened and he wiped my finger. I decided to brush past what just happened and change the subject. "When are you gonna do your hair?" I asked, analysing the bush that was tied back with a band.
He shrugged. "Fuck knows. I've been waiting for Cassandra to do it for time."
My body stiffened. "Who's Cassandra?"
"Family friend. She used to do my dad's hair when he was younger, now she does mine since my dad's gone all bald."
I laughed. "Your dad isn't bald. I've seen that family portrait and he had wavy hair." 
"To me that's bald. I'm never cutting this hair." 
"But doesn't it grow back quick?"
"And?" I rolled my eyes. "Cass is always busy aswell. Half the time I'm stuck with nothing but a hairband. She knows I’m more important than them other wasteman, but she always puts their hair first. What about mine?" He kissed his teeth and pouted. I couldn't help but laugh at his misery.
"Want me to do it for you?" I offered. Can't believe I was actually willing to help out this prick in his time of need, but I was trying to be nice today. 
He nodded straight away and got off me. I released a weighted breath as I could finally breathe again. I could've sworn my ribs were being crushed beneath his bulky exterior. I rounded up the necessary hair products along with my favourite comb and took out his hair band. He shook his head about and his hair emancipated as it bounced from left to right. It was so long and wavy, nearly longer than mine! I thought I always had long hair. I felt it with my fingers and began to comb through it; it was really long and bushy, yet soft and almost silky. I loved it. 
"Nappy init?" he asked.
I started laughing. "Not at all, you're lucky to have hair like this."
He shrugged. "It's the Spanish in me."
"Stop begging Spain, Kayden, you're not from there." He shook his head and laughed. I then remembered that I had actually asked his mum to confirm if she was from Spain or not...which she was. Oh well, he doesn't have to know that.
"Go ahead and do your ting."
"Wait look at me for a sec." He turned his head and faced me. I couldn't help but smile at his enlarged afro, it was hilarious. All I could see was Kayden's cute face, surrounded by a mass of hair that flopped down onto either side of his head. Wait did I just call him cute? I scowled at my own thoughts. "Okay you can turn now, I'm sick of seeing your face."
Ahh, that's better.
He laughed and turned back around. I got started on his hair and decided to do an eccentric style consisting of many zigzags. He kept tickling my feet as I done it though, so it didn't help much and it slowed down the process. He ran his finger along my foot and I kicked him in his side.
"Stop!"
"Stop what?" he asked sardonically.
"You know what you're fucking doing! Have you got a foot fetish or something?" I could tell he had a big smile on his face.
"Nah." 
"Well stop then." I kissed my teeth and he soon done it again. That's when I dug the comb into his scalp, causing him to flinch.
"Argh man!"
"Stop!"
"Aight man." He laughed and laid his head back on my lap completely so he was looking up at me. "Beautiful," he smirked. 
"Whatever, put your head up!" I dragged his head by his hair and he screeched. 
"Ree!" I laughed evilly. I could do anything to him when we were in this position; I loved having the advantage and control. I was almost done with his hair when I decided to ask him about something that had been stuck on my brain for about an hour now. It was seriously bugging me. 
"Kaydennnnnnn."
"Reeeeeeeeeee."
"What business are you involved in?" He immediately fell silent. All I could think about was what Kamar had said to me before that terrible accident occurred.
"Kayden's involved in some dangerous shit right now, and has been ever since he turned 14. I keep telling him stop but he doesn't listen."
I was still waiting for an answer but he remained silent. Finally after brief hesitation his voice was heard.
"What do you mean?" he questioned. His voice was low and chilling.
"Business...what do you do? Like, I don't get it. What do you do that's so dangerous?" I asked as I finished off his last cornrow. He then turned back to peer at me quizzically, as if I had lost my mind. His face remained straight and his eyes were slits.
"Who told you?" he asked.
"Kamar." I said. Yeah, I'm a snake and proud. I don't like Kamar anyway. Infact, I never did. He needed to get shot in the left eye and dumped in a lake. After what he done today my respect for him has pivoted. I was so angry at him for leaving me in the middle of the road with a dying girl. So what if he's been jail too many times? Just for that he should go again!
"What else did he say?" His jaw was clenched. I analysed his now solid face. All traces of humour had vanished, and now his lips were a mere thin line. Other than that, his hair was banging!
"Nothing," I finally answered. Apart from the fact that you always talk about me saying how you like me...
He nodded and didn't say anything. He just sat there looking down at the floor.
"So are you gonna tell me?" 
"No." 
"Why not?"
He sighed. "Just leave it Ree. It's got nothing to do wid you."
I was quickly reminded of our argument beforehand and shrugged. "Okay, I won't keep asking. It's obviously so top secret that Rebecca can't know." I kissed my teeth and he glanced at me before sighing.
"It's not important, plus it's dangerous if you knew."
My ears perked up. "Tell me how."
"It just is. There's some things I can't tell you."
"Okay, whatever," I mumbled.
He stood up, still watching me intently. "I wish I could tell you but I can't. If I did, I'd know of the consequences."
"Okay," was all I said.
He cleared his throat and peered into the mirror that was attached to my wardrobe. He ran his fingers over his fresh cornrows and gave a cheesy grin. "Man's looking sexay!" I laughed at his gay self and he spun to face me. "Never knew you could do hair." 
"It's nothing," I replied quietly with a shrug. When Andre was younger he had long hair. I would always do it for him whenever he went to school, since mum wasn't around. Kayden then collapsed on top of me, sandwiching me between himself and the mattress. I gave him a look but he simply smiled in return.
"Thanks, Ree."
I nodded. "No problem, now get off me." 
"No."
I tutted and rolled my eyes. "Kayden, don't start this." 
"Start what?" he asked stupidly, lowering his face so it was centimetres away from mine.
"Don't start," I warned quietly, feeling mildly flustered.
He gave a throaty chuckle. "Start what Ree? I’m not doing anything." He smiled and rested his entire weight on me.
"Kayden..." I muttered.
"Yeah?"
"Don't do it."
He laughed. The look in his eyes confirmed my assumption. "I don't know what you're talking about." He brought his face even closer, his warm breath gently brushing my cheek and neck.
I shook my head, dreading the worst. "No..." 
"What? I just wanna thank you," he whispered and kissed me softly. My body relaxed immediately and I surrendered to his gentle caressing and soft kisses. I knew this would happen. Every opportunity he gets he uses his lips as an advantage, and I always gave in. Maybe he was getting too comfortable with this; I may need to teach him a lesson later. I felt my phone vibrate and broke the kiss to look at who the prick was...Leon. I sighed and Kayden looked at me.
"Who is it?" he whispered, a frown plastered on his face. We both hated to be interrupted.
"No-one important," I answered truthfully. He smirked and I watched the dimple. Argh.
"Lemme see." He grabbed the phone off me and I screwed. How dare he! He looked at the caller ID before answering. I stared at him in shock as he held the phone to his ear. "Yo."
"...."
"She's here."
"...."
"She's busy right now."
"...."
"Nah, she just doesn't wanna talk to you to be honest." I giggled. Well, he wasn't lying.
"...."
"Don't start hyping to me just cos I'm with your girl. Calm it init."
"...."
"And what man? Fuck off." He locked off and kissed his teeth. I laughed at his expression. Seemed like I wasn't the only one to get angry at Leon.  
"What did he say?"
He shrugged. "It doesn't matter. Your man seems like a prick." 
"He is one."
He laughed. "So why you still with him Ree?" he asked, sweeping my fringe away from my eye and getting a clear view of my face.
I shrugged my shoulders. "Technically I’m not... he just doesn't know it yet. I want to get him back for what he's done to me." 
"What did he do?" 
"It's too long to go through."
He nodded. "You should really get rid of him though." He bent down and gave a gentle kiss to my neck, causing me to stiffen. "You deserve someone better than him." Then my cheek. "Someone beginning with 'K'." He pecked my lips softly and I sighed.
"Kanye West?" He immediately screwed and I started creasing, the way his face just changed was comical! He seriously hated him. What did Kanye ever do to him?
"I don't wanna hear his name," he spat coldly. I laughed at his unknown hatred towards Kanye.
"Sorry bossman." He nodded and began to kiss me again. I groaned against his lips and his hips began to rotate, grounding himself into me. The feeling was amazing; I became lost in the kiss. My hands roamed over his muscular arms and back as he breathed heavily. I paused once I felt a vibration. Our lips departed and he sighed.
"Fuck," he breathed on my lips. I smiled and he checked his phone, now even more irritated that we were interrupted a second time. Was this a sign or? "I have to go," he announced getting off me.
"No!" I yelled on impulse.
He froze and watched me. "What?" he questioned astonished.
I paused and realised what I had done. "I said go."
He laughed at my shit lie. "You said 'no'. So you don't want me to leave?"
I rolled my eyes. "I didn't mean to say it."
"Suuure." He pulled me up and tugged me closer by the waistband of my trousers. Our chests were touching. He licked his bottom lip slowly. "I'll see you at work," he muttered.
I became hypnotised by his lustful eyes and nodded. Right now, I wasn't bothered by how close we were. "Okay."
"Make sure you're there."
I scoffed. "I'm not the one who skips work on purpose."
"I'm a busy man. Always something to do."
"More important than work?" He shrugged a response and I rolled my eyes. "Just go you twat."
He laughed. "Before I go, I wanna make a proposition wid you," he stated quietly.
"Oh, listen to you using big words. I always thought you were retarded." 
"Don't fuck about." I laughed at his sudden screw, and then he continued. "How long can you go without being rude to someone?"
My eye twitched slightly. Could I even do that? "I don't know. Maybe five minutes, why?"
"See how long you can do it, if you last more than a week, I'll pay you." I raised a brow. He was willing to give me money?
"I have a better idea. I'll try being kind to people for a week, but there can't be any physical contact between us either."
His face dropped. "What do you mean?" 
"I mean no touching."
"I can't touch you?"
"That's correct. Your hands can't touch me."
His bottom lip pushed out into a sulk. "But I can't go without touching you."
"Bloody pervert."
He laughed and held me close. "You know what I mean." 
"We'll both be giving up things we usually do. It's only fair you pri-..." I stopped myself abruptly. 
"I'm a what, Ree?" he challenged. 
"You...prized possession," I muttered with an exaggerated smile.
He smirked in that slanted way and the dimple appeared. "So we have a deal yeah?"
"Wait, what happens when someone cracks first?"
"If I touch you; you can slap me, punch me, do whatever you want." My lips formed into a smile. That seems fair enough. "If you get rude to someone, I get to touch you wherever I want, for as long as I want."
My face dropped instantly. That's messed up.

I gulped and thought about it. Could I take up such an offer? Could I go a whole seven days without being rude to a single person? I laughed to myself. Of course I could. I haven't always been this way after all. It can't be that hard, right?
"Yeah, okay. Deal." I held out my hand, waiting for him to shake it.
"Nah, we seal the deal with a kiss." He licked his lips and I screwed. 
"No." He laughed and quickly pressed his lips against mine. That's when I gave in and slowly wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled me closer and I felt his hand slide down to my ass, he gave it a gentle squeeze, snapping me out of my reverie. I pushed away from him and the devilish grin he carried.
"I said no you fucking piece of sh-..." I stopped myself from saying anything else and breathed deeply. He started laughing as though it were funny.
"That was the last touch. Bye Ree." He gave his signature sideways smirk before leaving. I remained in shock and disorientation as the front door slammed.
I cant even cuss him for it!
How had I gotten myself into this one? He thinks he was smart for this. Probably expecting me to crack first, but I'm a strong, defiant girl. I can do this shit.


Kayden
As soon as I stepped in the sounds of raised harsh voices were heard from the living room. I cocked a brow and entered the room to see mum sat on the sofa; feet rested, newspaper in lap, chatting on the house phone. Zaine sat on the opposite chair, playing on his PSP, the usual activity that consisted in this household.
"What's going on?" I asked him.
He shrugged. "Mum's been going on a mad one ever since she answered the phone." 
"Shh!" She screwed him before going back to the phone and gasping again.
"Who is it?" I mouthed. 
She waved her hand at me telling me to go away. I kissed my teeth and went upstairs to my room. Once I got in there I went to my drawer and retrieved a rizla and some crow. Sitting on my bed, I put the crow inside the rizla then rolled it up slowly. I wasn't stressed or anything, but I needed this. After rolling it up I grabbed my lighter from the side and lit it up. Taking in the first draw, I exhaled and rested back on the bed. It's been a couple days, and I finally felt at ease. I wasn't the type to bun for hours on end—that was sad. Only have one every couple of days to keep the stress levels low, and it actually helped. I remembered the text I had received and waited for the important call. As if on cue, my phone buzzed and I answered after looking at the caller ID.
"Yo Dwane." 
"Yeah man, what you saying?"
"Just got in, taking a couple draws. Why, what you on?"
"Finished talkin’ to Marik. He wants us to go buck him at his yard." 
I kissed my teeth. "What, now?"
"Yeah, that's what he said. He wants us to go do that ting init."
"Any other mans coming?"
"Kenneth and them ones."
"Oh seen. I'm leavin’ now." 
"Yeah cool." 
I locked off and sighed. I finished my zoot and flicked it out the window then closed it. I put on my New York cap then left the room. I went downstairs back to where mum and Zaine were. 
"Ey mum, I'm going somewhere real quick," I announced. She was still on the phone and Zaine was sat there watching football. She looked at me but didn't reply. "Did you hear what I said?" I questioned.
"Shh," she hissed again before going back to her conversation. "Is she okay, Tremaine?" My brow rose. Tremaine? As in Uncle Trey?
"...."
"So where is she now?"
"...."
"Hospital? Which one?"
"...."
"What did the car look like?"
"...."
"Silver?"
"...."
"That's terrible. Do you want me to come with you to see her?"
"...."
"Yeah."
I kissed my teeth. I couldn't wait around forever. I left the house and walked down the road, hand in pockets with a troubled mind. Rebecca was something else. Aside from turning me on 100% of the time I was with her, she's gone and created a bet that would make me miserable for a good seven days. Can't believe I'm not allowed to touch her, she's fucking smart. I know she's gonna crack first since she's rude to anyone and everyone. The day she cracks is the day I'll be having the time of my life! I already had it all figured out. I smirked to myself as I crossed the road. 
The things I'd do to her...
I soon arrived at Marik’s yard and entered as the door was left open. Mark was a good friend of my dad's. They go way back, back to when they were around my age, maybe younger. Even at that age Marik was on a money making ting, and to this day he hasn't stopped. It was his way of life and it always has been. Shottin' was what Marik was about and his deals were always fair.
Once inside I headed straight to the lounge and cotched. Smoke and weed filled the air and clouded my nose in an instant. I noticed a whole bag of mans sat around bunnin and laughing. This was life for them. I saw the same heads every single time I came here. I then spotted Mark with a girl perched on his lap, his hand rested on her thigh. His eyes met mine and he gave his devilish grin. A few years ago it would send chills down my spine, but now I was used to seeing this sick man's smile. 
He was the black equivalent of Satan. 
Using his free hand he rubbed his stubble and cleared his throat. The main thing I hated about him was his attitude towards women, he treated them like shit. In the past he had 1 or 2 serious relationships, but they both ended badly. Since then he had become a prick to females. Now he beats them and dashes them to the side like they were a bag of rubbish. He looks down on them and believed that they only exist to fulfil his needs. I'd say he was worse than Aaliyah's abusive dad, Biggz. Apart from that he was cool, and I get free crow from him so it's all good. He took a draw of his zoot then flicked it somewhere.
"Get up," he ordered the woman. She quickly stood up and he pushed her aside to stride towards me, all high and mighty. Marik is a 6"2 hench bastard, no-one ever dared to fuck around with him or test his patience. He raised his fist and I did the same, then we spudded. "Where's Dwane?" he asked. 
"He'll be here in a bit," I answered with a shrug. He nodded and told me to follow him to his spare room. When we got there I inhaled the scent in the air and thought straight away: sex. He's forever fucking hoes. He went to his drawer and fiddled around with something before turning to me once again. 
"You know what you gotta do, init?"
"Yeah yeah."
He turned back to the draw then pulled out a bag of pills. He proceeded over to me and handed me the bag. "Make sure you get the job done, Kayden." 
"Yeah I will." 
"Good. Tell your big'ead fren' to hurry up nuh man." I retrieved my phone and called Dwane, who answered straight away.
Dwane: "Yeah?" 
Me: "Where you?" 
Dwane: "Just outside, I'm coming in now." I locked off and informed Marik that Dwane was now here. We both left the room and greeted Dwane who was with Kenneth, Nicholas and Christian. They spudded me and we were soon sat down listening to what Marik had to say. He tossed a 1 pound coin every 10 seconds as he spoke, which I found quite annoying. 
"Two youts: Leon and Dean. Dean's fucking rich, thinks he's sly and he hasn’t been givin’ me my p." He took a draw of his new zoot. "I want them both found by next week." We all nodded. "Dean lives somewhere in West. Ask around, find him, rough him up, then I want him back here. Not sure about Leon, that pussio's around somewhere but he knows I'll catch him slippin' so he's gone off ends. The main one is Dean; I want him here by next week Tuesday." He took another draw and spat somewhere. He scratched the long scar that lay above his eyebrow and watched us all curiously. 
After jamming for a few more hours we all left his yard and decided to go to Dwane's. When we got to his we were greeted by his mum and I'm not gonna lie, she was nice.
"You all alright?" she asked approaching us in the hallway. We all nodded and she smiled. I watched her wide hips and full breasts. I returned her smile. She then turned to Dwane. "I'm going out, so tell Travis I'll be back later." Dwane nodded and she soon left.
"Ey, I'd fuck your mum fam," Nicholas commented as we headed upstairs.
"Shut the fuck up man." Dwane screwed in return. Once upstairs Dwane approached his little brothers door and kicked it with force.
"What the fuck man!" his brother, Travis, called out from inside. We all laughed and went into Dwane's room. Everyone caught a seat and Kenneth immediately got out a massive zoot.
"Anyone got a lighter?" he questioned.
"Credit crunch bredrin’," Nicholas shrugged, putting his feet up on the stool.
"So none of you can afford lighters, nah?" Ken asked. 
"Mines back at yard," I said.
Ken laughed. "You lot are sad man." 
"Where's yours then?" Christian asked.
"Ran out." He said. Dwane threw him his and he lit it up and started bunnin'. Christian coughed and we all laughed at him. He hated smoke and no-one knew why. In fact, he hated a lot of things and I'm starting to think he wasn't normal.
"You alright?" I asked him. He held his breath and nodded before trotting over to the window and opening it.
"I swear you have problems blud." Nicholas laughed. 
"What, cos I don't like to smoke? When you lot get cancer holla at me yeah? Watch, I'm gonna be the last to die!" We all started laughing. Chris was weird man. He was the most feminine out of all of us; don't even know how he got into this business to begin wid. 
"I ain't getting cancer for no-one." Dwane scoffed and switched on his TV. 
"Yet you're still bunnin', you all are! You waste your lives like some pricks and when you get lung problems you wanna fucking complain." 
"I haven’t got lung problems." I turned to him. 
"Well soon init. Watch." I laughed and Dwane turned on his PS3.
"Fifa?" he offered. 
"Yeah yeah!" Nicholas sat up suddenly intrigued. Dwane threw him the controller and they started the game. I got out my phone and decided to text Ree.
—Cussed any1 yet?
She replied within minutes.
—No.
Im not loosing this ting Kayden, Im gna beat u!
I laughed to myself before replying.
—Beat me yeh?
I like the sound of tht.
Are whips involved?
I could imagine her now; sat there on her bed, veins pulsing, probably throwing insults. As expected, she replied...
—Fuck off you dirty prick.
Leave me alone, I'm tryna do this c/w!
I laughed and finally put my phone away. 
"Bet it was that Rebecca chick again," Kenneth acknowledged, grinning teeth in my direction.
I laughed, he knew me far too well. "Yeah it was."
"She's nice man." He licked his lips and I nodded.
"Yeah, I know."
He took a draw of his zoot and exhaled. "You beat yet?"
"Nah man, she isn’t like that."
"So it's just a linking ting?"
I shook my head. "It's not that either, we're just bredrins init."
He laughed. "You're in the friend zone? Peak!" 
"Your face is peak blud, shut the fuck up." He screwed and they all laughed.
"Peak!" Nicholas yelled with his eyes glued to the screen. I noticed Christian was still near the window. 
"You gonna stay there, Chris?" I questioned. 
"Waiting for him to finish," he said looking at Ken who was still at it. 
"Have you even tried a blunt before?" Ken asked.
"Yeah, and it made me sick man. Fuck that, I'm living the healthy life. No more McDonalds or KFC either." Dwane paused the game and we all watched him in silence. Then Nicholas shook his head. 
"I swear you're fucked," he said with a chuckle. 
"I speak sense. Watch, in the next five years I'm gonna be successful." 
"Yeah okay," I replied laughing.
"Have you even beat a chick yet?" Nic asked, now curious. 
"Once. Didn't like it. I'm gonna save myself." We all started creasing at his expression.
"Chris you're a joker!" I wiped the tear from my eye.
He kissed his teeth and looked out the window. "All the gash out there these days have loose tings, fuck that. I want a virgin who's willing to save herself just like I am."
"Dickhead!" Dwane called out.
"Suck dick man," Chris replied.
"That's what you'd rather do init Chris, suck off a nigga? You're obviously gay." Nic's eyebrows rose up and down.
Chris frowned. "I'm not gay." 
"You are. Think about it; you even have the same name as that battyman off EastEnders. Get wid some prick called Syed and you're set!"
He scowled. "Fuck you man!" We all started laughing. 
"Battyboys, dem need fi stey far from we! DEM FI GWEH!" they all sang. He kissed his teeth and left the room. I shook my head and laughed.
"Give him time." Kenneth said. We all started creasing again. 
"Nah but real talk, how we gonna do this ting?" Dwane questioned, still peering at his screen.
"We find that Dean breh first, then Leon since he's less important," Nic said. Just then, my mind clicked and I froze. Leon...I've heard of him before. Name sounded more than familiar.
Leon...Leon...  
Nah, I must be high. Whoever Dean and Leon are, they messed wid the wrong man. Now us lot have to find them and deal with them. They're pissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment