Wednesday 23 October 2013

Chapter eleven

Kayden
I woke up the next day and rubbed my eyes. They were fucked and sore. I stretched and felt a strange pain in my back. I got out of bed and scratched my head. Fuck work man, that was long right now. I grabbed my towel and went in the shower, spending a good twenty minutes under the warm water before stepping back out. I wrapped the towel around my waist and scratched my wet hair. Using my hairband I tied it back and left the bathroom. My hair needed doing, it was forever growing. 
Back in my room I creamed my skin, sprayed some Lynx then got changed. I slid on my boxers and black Nike tracksuit along with my yellow string vest. I then headed downstairs into the kitchen. The house was quiet; I was usually the first one awake. I held my forehead and kissed my teeth.
Fuck. My forehead was killing.
I honestly can't remember what happened yesterday. I know it was su’in to do with Rebecca—su’in bad. I bunned so much last night my brain was incapable of recollecting anything that actually happened. I shrugged and continued to pour the milk into my bowl of Cheerios. I sat down at the table and ate silently. Something was at the back of my mind, and it was bugging me. All I could think of was Rebecca and yesterday. What happened? The door opened and dad walked in, dressed in his work suit and munching on toast.
"Oh, you're up," he said looking at me. I nodded and continued eating. "You working today?" 
"Nah I'm off," I lied, watching my bowl to avoid eye contact.
"What's wrong with you?"
I peered at him. "What do you mean?" 
"You looked troubled."
"I’m not," I lied again.
He gave me a look and went over to the cupboard and took out something then stuffed it into his pocket. "You'd tell me if something was up though, init?" he questioned, turning to me.
"Yeah yeah." I ate another spoonful and he analysed me. He then laughed and touched my damp hair.
"Luk pon yuh tough 'ead. You need to cut it," he stated as he ruffled it.
I shrugged from underneath his hand. "Nah dad, allow it. I'm never cutting this hair."
He chuckled. "When I was around your age I was just like that. Soon you're gonna realise that having long hair is a waste of time. Especially if you want gyal’s coming in."
I laughed. "Don't chat like that. I like the hair so it stays. I get girls coming in anyway."
He shook his head and sighed. "Your mum was right, I influence you too much." I shrugged. "You're cutting that bush soon. Believe me, by the end of this year your head's gonna look like mine."
"I don't wanna look like you. You're old."
His jaw dropped. "Mans only 32!"
I stared at him blankly. Worst thing about having young parents is they thought they could still chat the same way I did. Dad was the main culprit. Always saying words like skeen and peak.
"Allow it now dad. You're way past your prime, don't use that word." He started laughing and slapped me on the back in the fatherly way he always did. He then noticed the cut on my eyebrow and his face straightened.
"What happened?" he asked. He touched the cut but I moved my face away from his reach.
"Nothin’," I answered quietly. He stared at me silently for a couple seconds. I knew what was coming.
"Did you do what I said?" he questioned sternly. I didn't answer. "Kayden?" 
"Yeah and no." I was hesitant. 
He stood in front of me and raised a brow. Fuck.
"What do you mean yeah and no? What did he say?" 
"He was being dumb about it so I walked away, but the prick dragged me back so..." 
"You got into a fight with him didn't you?" I didn't reply. He kissed his teeth. "Kayden..." he started. 
"He was gripping me up. I did what I had to do."
He narrowed his eyes at me. "You shouldn't have." 
"He provoked me, what was I supposed to do? And I still got it with me, so what's the problem?"
"You should never mess with a guy like him. Didn't you listen to what I told you happened to me? Don't ever mess with a big man with power, they're just going to come after you."
I finished my cereal and placed my bowl in the sink. "Then we'll settle this ting."
He folded his arms. "Listen, I'm not getting involved with your shit, Kayden. If he comes looking for you don't come to me about it."
I shrugged. "I won't have to."
He shook his head and kissed his teeth. "You have no sense lately y'kna." He scowled at me. "Where is it?" 
"In my top drawer." He kissed his teeth. "Dad, I can sort it out by myself. I'm nearly eighteen; I know what I'm doing."
He watched me closely, taking my words in. "Make sure you do, cos I won't help you this time."
I tutted and then mum came in. She was in her dressing gown and her hair was just about as fucked as mine. She smiled a warm smile and greeted me. I kissed her on the forehead and she turned to dad.
"You off to work?" she asked.
"Yeah, but I don't want to go." He pouted and mum laughed.
"You have to if you want to provide for this family, Marcus."
"I could quit my job and still provide for my baby," he said in her ear.
She held him around the neck and pulled him in closer. "I doubt it." 
"I don't. I'd still be able to buy you the finer things in life...and I'd rather take the day off." He rested his hands around her waist. "Then I could have my wife all to myself." She giggled and they started kissing. I rolled my eyes, fucking hell man. Every day they did this, their display of affection made me ill. No-one should ever see their parents like this. They were way too old for this shit now.
I kissed my teeth and walked out of the kitchen quickly. Something was still troubling me, and it was pissing me off. I got out my phone and called Ree but she busied the call straight away. What the fuck? She never busies my calls anymore. What was her problem? I tried again but she done the same thing. Fucking hell, what did I do? I put my phone in my pocket and went back upstairs to my room. I relaxed for awhile, fiddling with the rizla that I had stolen from my dad yesterday and staring into space. 
Couldn't stop thinking about Ree. We had such a good time at the rave. We danced and laughed together, shared our first kiss...and now she was airing my calls. She was acting off with me and in a way I knew why, I know I done something to her. I remember being angry, but I don't remember what I had done to her. I would never hit her though, so it can't be that. I sighed and retrieved my phone from my pocket as it was vibrating. I looked at the screen and smiled before answering.
"Aaliyah."
"Hi. You're not high again are you?" she asked in her feeble voice.
"Not yet, nah."
She sighed. "I wish you'd stop smoking." 
I weaved the rizla through my fingers slowly, enjoying the feel. "Can't." 
"Why?" 
"I just can't Aaliyah. But for you I'll try." I heard her smile. "Anyway, what is it?"
"It's my parents, they're arguing again. I just wanted someone to talk to, to take my mind off it."
"Aww, baby." 
She breathed deeply. "I think my dad hit my mum again, and then they started shouting at each other so I had to go to my room and shut my door. I can still hear them Kayden, I don't like it." 
I narrowed my eyes. Hitting her again? I don't condone that shit.
"Your dad is a prick, Aaliyah." 
"They're talking about separation Kayden, I can't take it." 
"I was hoping things would work out between them. But separation would be better, you know that." 
She breathed lightly through the phone. "It's been this way for too long, I just wanna move out this house." She sighed and sniffed. I hated to see or hear her cry, it was frequent.
"Stay at mine tonight." 
She sniffed again. "Okay."
"What I want you to do is dry your eyes, pack your bag, and come see this sexy beast." 
She chuckled lightly. "You freak."
"You love it. See you around 6 yeah?" 
She sighed, this time happily. "Thanks, Kayden."
"Anytime Li." She locked off and I sighed. Now I had a responsibility to comfort Aaliyah tonight. 
It was like a routine. Her parents fuck around and make her unstable; I'm left to pick up the pieces. It always happens. I didn't mind though. I love Aaliyah too much; I need to care for her when no-one else does. She was like a little sister to me, even though she's older by 3 weeks. She's fragile and tends to harm herself because of what her dad does to her mum in front of her. I've been helping her through it ever since. I remembered the first time, when we were twelve. She stayed at mine for two weeks; she found it unbearable. 
I carried on fiddling with the rizla, debating in my mind whether to roll it and light it up or not, when it suddenly clicked in my mind what had happened yesterday.
"What are you doing with this?" she asked, waving the black bag in my face. I grabbed it from her and screwed.
"It hasn't got shit to do wid you," I muttered. Who the fuck was she to go through my stuff? Does she know what's in there?
"Why have you got it Kayden?" she questioned again. I tied the bag back up.
"You don't need to know."
"I don't need to know, but I would like to." I gave her a look, she was really beginning to piss me off.
"Stop tryna get involved. I'm a big man, you don't need to know what I get up to." She watched me silently as I put the bag away.
"Really," she whispered. Seeing her right now was making me angry. I kissed my teeth and turned away.
"Just get out Ree, fuck off."
I sat up. Shit! I'm such a dickhead. I told her to fuck off, I was rude to her. What the fuck is wrong with me?
I quickly sprung out of bed and slid on my Airforces and Nike hoody before heading downstairs. After shouting goodbye to the household, I left. I walked down the road with my hands dug into my pockets and screwing the pavement. This journey wouldn't be long, but I'd rather have a car right now. 
I felt the anger and self-hatred boiling within me. I can't believe I acted like that towards Ree. She didn't deserve that kind of behaviour from me, and I was shocked that I even told her to fuck off. I didn't even mean it. She must be pissed! It took her a long time to finally get comfortable around me, and then I fuck it up again. I don't blame her for busying my calls. She shouldn't want anything to do with me. I was hoping after today, she'd talk to me. I knew she was currently at work, but I wasn't gonna head there. I continued pacing down the road, to somewhere better than Footlocker.


Becca
"So how’s Kayden?" Brooklyn asked as we walked out of the school gates. 6th form was shit, it's been a long day and I was really tired. I didn't get to sleep until 2:30AM since I was cursing Kayden and trashing my room in anger. I scoffed at the mention of his name. Brooks doesn't about our argument yesterday, nobody does.
"That prick; he could be in Guantanamo Bay working as a man-whore and dying of aids slowly for all I care," I answered through gritted teeth.
She laughed. "I thought you were starting to become friends?" 
"Was. Then he decided to get rude to me, so you know what Brooks?"
Her brow rose. "What?" 
"He’s dead to me now." I narrowed my eyes and she tutted.
"Just when you were getting somewhere."
"Oh well, his fault." She shook her head and sighed. We soon caught the bus and sat on the bottom deck since we would both be getting off soon. Brooklyn was following me to work today. Why? I honestly don't know. But I decided to leave her to it. If she wants to waste her time in Footlocker then so be it, I wasn't gonna stop her. She retrieved her Galaxy Cookie Crumble and started eating it. 
"Want some?" she offered. I shook my head. "Are you and Shanay speaking yet?" I gave her a What-The-Fuck-Do-You-Think look.
"Who said I wanna talk to her? She like man too much. Mek her stey deh." I kissed my teeth and she laughed.
"She's blinded by love, Becc's." 
"Love my left bunion! She's blinded by dick." I screwed and peered out the window. She carried on laughing and we soon got to Footlocker. I really need to start abusing my use of discount, the trainers seemed tempting. We entered and she followed me to the staff room to put all my stuff away. Another worker, Nathan, was in there jamming and texting on his phone. Him and Stacey were so close, I was beginning to think something was going on. He saw me and nodded. 
"You alright Becc's?" he asked.
I nodded and smiled. "You?" I asked closing my locker and locking it.
"I'm bless. You seen Stacey?"
"Nope." 
See what I mean, that girl just comes and goes every time! Thing is, no one ever knows where she's gone to. It's like a mystery that will never be solved. Mr. Herman never did anything about it either. I bet he has something to do with it. He sighed and went back to his phone. 
After me sliding my Footlocker shirt over my tank top, and introducing Brooklyn to Nathan, we left the staffroom and went straight to the counter. I leaned on it, waiting for the next person to pay whilst Brooks sat there quietly tapping her fingers. She scoped the half empty shop then turned to me. 
"So this is all you do?" she asked in disappointment. 
"Yup," I answered dryly.
"Just stand here and wait for people to pay?" 
"Yezzir," I mumbled, feeling bored already. I wish I could just stack shit like Stacey; that seemed more thrilling than standing here for hours on end. Half an hour passed and Brooks and I were conversing about 6th form. She remained seated on the counter—just like Stacey—and I was stuck behind the till scanning clothes and trainers. 
There was no sign of Kayden. Good. I didn't want to see his stupid handsome face for at least a week, maybe two. I didn't even want him around me. Yesterday's events began to play through in my mind. He swore at me...told me to fuck off. Fair enough, I went through his drawers and that was wrong of me. I'd hate for people to go through my draws...but I needed to know what that bag was. He didn't have to be so fucking rude to me though. Ass wipe.
"Where's thingy bobby?" Brooklyn asked chewing on her Haribo. I swear to God this child is always eating sweets. When she requires dentures at the age of 20, I'll laugh.
"Who?" I huffed, cleaning my nails.
"Kayden."
I screwed as I heard his name. I don't wanna think about him. "I don't know where he is, and I don't care."
"I do! I've never seen him before, I really wanna see him. Bet he's sexy."
"He's an ugly piece of shit," I spat angrily.
"Just cos you two aren’t talking you're dismissing his looks." I shook my head and she laughed. The door opened and we both looked to see who was coming in. Just a prick—a nice dark skinned prick—with short wavy hair and a piercing in each ear. He had a nice dress sense and his head shape was doing it. But like I am with most boys, I screwed and looked away whilst Brooks dribbled. 
"Is that him?" she asked.
"No. I don't know who the hell that is." She nodded slowly, hypnotised. I rolled my eyes. The boy began to walk around, looking at different things and trying on hoodies. Brooklyn was staring at him hard, I found it quite funny. "Go to him," I suggested as I drew on my hand. She turned to me. 
"What?"
"Approach him and talk to him. You seem to be raping him with your eyes, might aswell give it a shot."
She giggled stupidly. "I can't do that..." 
"Why not?" I asked looking at her. 
"Too shy." She hid her face and I rolled my eyes once again. Pathetic. I got out from behind the counter and walked over to him. "No! Becc's!" she called out in panic.
He was stood there analysing at a pair of leather converses. I tapped him, causing him to turn to me and smile. "You alright?" he asked in a deep tone.
"Yeah yeah. See my friend over there?" I pointed to the counter where Brooklyn was sat with horror struck on her face. "Yeah, she likes you."
His smile widened. "Isit?" 
"Yeah it is...go talk to her." He laughed. I have no idea who he was, but Brooks needed a man now, seriously. I noticed he was scrutinizing me, peering at me from head to toe. What was this wasteman’s problem?
"I see something right here." He licked his bottom lip.
I raised a brow. "Excuse me?" 
"Well, I think you're cute. You got a name?" Cute? I was capable of committing murder and he calls me cute
"Yeah I have a name," I answered after brief hesitation.
"Which is?"
"Rebecca. But I'm not the one you should be interested in."
His lip twisted into a cheeky smile. "Maybe not, but I'd like your number."
Brooklyn watched from afar. She had no idea that the guy she ‘liked’ was moving to me. I shuddered at the thought. "You're not having my number," I muttered. His face dropped. I got the feeling he wasn't used to rejection. Hah! "My friend would like yours though," I added with a smile. He looked over at Brooks once more, then back to me.
"Yeah, she's nice," was all he said before walking over to her. I sighed happily and felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Mr. Herman stood there with his bald head gleaming in the light.
"What are you doing from behind the till Rebecca?" 
"I was putting the t-shirt back on its hanger sir, look." I touched the closest McKenzie top that hung beside me and smiled sweetly. He was unconvinced but nodded all the same. 
"Well c'mon, get back to work. People have been waiting to pay for their things." He pointed towards the till. I nodded whilst staring at his shiny round head. It was truly magnificent. This guy was a legend just for having such a distinctive head shape. I went back to the counter (prison) and realised that Brooks and the boy were now conversing outside of Footlocker. I've never seen a wider smile on Brooklyn's face. She had me to thank for this. You're welcome. I carried on watching the two of them as people came and went. My shift was almost over, and I honestly couldn't wait. 
"Hey, Becc's!" I looked up and was greeted with Stacey's merry face and grin. 
"Hi," I mumbled.
She smile faded at my dull tone. "What's up?" 
"Nothing. Just can't wait to go home. I'm so tired." I rubbed my face and she nodded. 
"I see..." She hopped up on the counter and faced me. Why do people keep doing that? "What's wrong?" 
"What do you mean?" 
"I can tell when you're pissed off about something. What is it?" I would say Kayden, but that wasn't it right now.
"Nothing, honestly I'm fine. Just wish I could stack today, but BB said I had to do this shit." I kissed my teeth.
She laughed. "BB?" 
"Bald Bastard."
She laughed again and nodded. "Riiiight."
I continued drawing patterns on my hand in complete boredom. Stacey watched me as I drew, then she gasped and covered her mouth. I looked at her oddly. "What?"
"Do you realise what you're drawing?" 
"Yeah...letters, duh." I shook my head and laughed. God, she can be so dunce!
She clicked her fingers in my face. "Rebecca, your mind must be absent."
I raised an eyebrow. "What the fuck are you talking about?"
"Look!" She grabbed my hand and shoved it right in front of my face. And that's when I realised what I had drawn on my hand...
K A Y D E N <3
I squealed and quickly started rubbing my hand to try and get rid of it, but it was too late. This pricks name was now stuck on my hand, in bloody bold ink. Fantastic. Stacey began to laugh hysterically and all the customers were watching me with weird glances. After licking my thumb and rubbing it on my hand to try and make it fade away, I gave up. I had no idea what I was doing. Why did I write it? Argh!
"So you don't like him, Becc's?" Stacey challenged with a knowing look.
"No," I said in a strop, peering at my hand in defeat. She doesn't know about our kiss, or the sexual tension that was always between us, yet she still suspects I liked him.
"You wrote his name on your hand." 
"...." 
"In capital letters." 
"...." 
"With a heart at the end." 
"...." 
"And-..."
"I don't like him Stacey!"
"So why write him on your hand? You're well weird."
I sighed. "I didn't realise." I was getting scared. I swear I was writing my name out of boredom, so how the hell did Kayden's name get there? Something deep was controlling my action and movements, but I dunno what it was. I noticed Stacey was still smiling at me with raised brows. "Stacey, I swear to God..." 
"What? I'm not saying anything." 
"Then stop grinning gums at me." She laughed and I clocked she had a slight bruise on her left cheek with a swelling on her left eye. I was surprised I hadn't noticed it before. I was too wrapped up in thoughts of Kayden. "What the hell happened to you?" I asked.
She blinked dumbly. "Huh?" 
"Your cheek and eye...you looked fucked up."
She done a nervous laugh and got out her mirror and checked herself. "Oh...erm, that's nothing."
It was time for me to raise my eyebrows. "What happened, Stace?" 
"I kinda...bumped into something," She smiled tensely.
I gave her a look. "Don't bullshit me, Stacey."
She peered around then cleared her throat. "I have to put my stuff away," she said before scurrying off.
I was left frozen. That was odd, and suspicious. I knew something happened to Stacey—something bad. But I wasn't going to pry, it was her business and I would never pressure her into telling me. Maybe problems at home? Ah well, it was none of my business.
Soon it was the end of my shift, I got all my stuff and left, saying goodbye to Stacey and Brooklyn in the process, who was still chatting to that boy outside. I walked down the road thinking about my stupidity. I kept rubbing my hand angrily, trying to get his name off. It was as if his name being there was burning my skin. The dickhead doesn't deserve to be written there...so why did I do it? I reached my gate and used my keys to open the door. I shut the door behind me and saw Andre heading into the kitchen. 
"Oi you little prick, is dad here?"
He shook his head. "Gone to Uncle Richard's. Said it was an emergency
I nodded and kicked off my trainers. "Where's that other wasteman?" I asked referring to Kieran. One of these days he's gonna have to die, and I was waiting.
"Gone to some girl’s yard." He shrugged and walked off.
I rolled my eyes and headed upstairs. It was so hot around here, I was in need of a fan and I'd only just stepped into the house. I started to fan myself as I opened my door but stopped dead in my tracks at what I saw. He was sat there on my bed, watching me closely. My expression contorted to a screw. What did he want?
"Why are you in my room?" 
"I came to see you."
I shook my head slowly. Seeing his face was sickening. "You've seen me, now get the fuck out." I stepped aside to show Kayden the open door. His expression remained soft and sincere. He didn't move. 
"I'm sorry," he muttered.
"I don't wanna hear it." I slid off my Footlocker shirt and walked towards my chair. I folded the shirt and placed it neatly on the chair. I was left in my bra and black trousers. I didn't care of his presence, he shouldn't even be here. I turned to see that he was in the same spot, watching me. "Why are you still sat there? Get out."
He sighed. "Don't do this, Ree." 
"You told me to fuck off remember? That's exactly what I done, so why are you here?" 
"To apologise."
I laughed at the audacity. "I don't wanna hear your apologies. Your voice is beginning to piss me off." I narrowed my eyes at him. He slowly got up, still with his eyes locked on mine. I must admit, he did look quite sexy right now. As usual he had that bad boy look going on with the baggy tracksuit and matching hoody. It was his face that caught me though...so stern, with his lips forming a thin line of sorrow. I felt like punching his face in. He stepped closer towards me, but I stepped back.
"I'm really sorry Ree. I wasn't thinking straight. I didn't mean to be a prick."
"It's too late cos you were one. You've always been one." I scrutinised him harshly before turning away. He breathed deeply and stared at my chest.
"It won't happen again," he promised.
"Damn right it won't, this conversation is over now." I strode towards my bedroom door and opened it wider, letting him know where he should go. He headed for the door, but then closed it and looked at me.
"I'm not going anywhere until you forgive me."
"Then this is gonna be a looong day." I elongated the word and tapped my foot on the ground impatiently. 
Why couldn't he just leave? How did he even get in my room to begin with? I bet Andre let him in, the stupid fucker. He knew better than to let strangers in. He peered at me silently and I glared back. I wish I knew what he was thinking. Or better yet I wish he knew what I was thinking...cos it was pretty harsh thoughts, and I wanted him to know how much I resented him. His eyes shifted from mine down to my chest once again. I realised that I was still left in my bra. I screwed. 
"My eyes are up here," I scowled.
"I know," he muttered. He sighed and looked me in the eyes once again. It was so intense. I'd rather him focus back to my chest, it was that awkward. He stepped closer and I moved back towards the door. "You know how I feel. I'd never hurt your feelings on purpose."
I raised a brow at that. "You didn't hurt my feelings."
"Is that why you trashed your room?" he asked looking around. He was right, my room was a pig sty.
I tutted in annoyance. "You have the cheek to step in my house after yesterday. I came to check on you to make sure you were alright. And what do I get in return? You telling me to fuck off. Now I want you to do the same. Leave, Kayden." His eyes rested on my chest again. He was ignoring me and ogling my breasts the entire time. It was beginning to piss me off; he had no manners at all. The urge to fly-kick him was growing with each passing second. "Are you listening to me?"
"I am Ree. I...fuck." He inhaled a sharp breath and continued to step even closer, to the point where I was against the door. I watched him in disgust. Why was he still here? His breathing was heavy and his eyes were different. More needy. I frowned.
"Move," I warned. His lips parted and he sighed, still watching the same area. Now I wish I had kept my top on.
"I'm listening Ree. I hear you. I just wanna..." He moved his face closer and kissed my cheek. My body stiffened as his lips trailed sweet kisses from my cheek to my jawbone. I couldn't move; I was almost paralysed. His body pushed me into the door as his lips proceeded to roam my face and neck. From my jawbone he shifted back up towards my earlobe. He nibbled softly; I couldn't help but sigh in response. "I wanna feel you," he whispered in my ear. My eyes closed momentarily, until they snapped open at the realisation. No, I can't allow this.
"You need to leave." I tried my best to sound stern, but instead it came out as a shrill whimper. He nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck, pressing his frame against mine. He inhaled and kissed my neck whilst tracing his fingertips along my arms. I shuddered.
"You expect me to leave when you look like this?" he sighed against my neck and I remained still. Right now, I wish I had kept my top was on. I was still angry—angry that this fucker was still here, angry that he swore at me yesterday, but most of all, angry that I was getting turned on.
"Get out." His arms encircled me and I felt his fingers tug at my bra. I shook my head and he grunted, pressing me into the door once more. What was he doing? I was angry. Why is he doing this?
"Forgive me Ree," he whispered against my neck. 
Using all the power in me I attempted to shove him, but he held a firm grip. I didn't want him to captivate me like this. He done it all the time, I won't allow it. I was trying to be strong. I was trying my best to restrain, but he was doing something to me. 
He brought his face up and peered into my eyes again. I was frozen, hoping he wouldn't do the one thing that caused my body to surrender. But he did. His lips crushed against mine hungrily. I moaned inwardly and found my arms joining around his neck. My natural instinct was to pull him closer. I loved Kayden's lips, so soft and cushioned. Fuck, I couldn't get enough. He eventually pulled away, chewing onto my bottom lip as he did so, still keeping his glare. His teeth released my lip and I breathed heavily. My legs were beginning to quiver.
"Thighs shaking again?" he muttered with that same crooked smirk.
"I'm still angry," I panted. 
He glanced at my chest again, then smoothly ran his tongue over his bottom lip. I didn't understand his fascination, but it was a turn-on.
"You can cuss me all you want after. I wanna feel your breasts." My heart rate quickened. Before I could refuse his right hand reached up and cupped my breast, which was still concealed by my bra. I breathed deeply and shook my head again. "You want me to," he stated. And he was right, I did want him to. My mind was going insane right now. Both hands fondled my breasts as his mouth met mine. I groaned into his mouth as he rubbed them softly. 
Fortunately, he didn't take the bra off, I was grateful. Suddenly his hands left my breasts and hooked around my thighs instead, lifting me upwards and compressing me into the wooden door. His mouth opened, causing mine to do the same, and our tongues entwined and played with each other, battling for dominance. He pulled away and ran his tongue down the valley of my breasts. I shivered and my thighs clenched. My stomach coiled and churned as his tongue ran over my collarbone. My eyelids squeezed tightly together and I sighed.
"Kayden..." I breathed. He smiled against my neck and sucked on it softly. I rested my head back on the door and enjoyed the feel of his lips on my skin. It left a tingling sensation, one that I couldn't control. I had never been so turned on before. He soon stopped, placing me back on the ground and kissing my forehead. I breathed heavily, trying my best to calm down.
"Am I forgiven?" he asked quietly. That was something I had never experienced before, not even with Leon. I caught my breath back and couldn't help but smile.
"I'm still angry." His eyes were on my chest again. I peered down and noticed the wetness of his tongue glistening on my skin.
"Put a top on Ree, before I rip that off," he warned referring to my bra. I hastily went to my draw and dragged on a thin white top. He relaxed and bit onto his bottom lip. "You know I'm sorry, init?"
"Yeah. Don't ever swear at me again."
He stood nearer and hooked a finger onto the waistband of my trousers, pulling me closer so my groin met his. "You know that won't happen again. I have boundary issues."
I huffed. "I don't usually go searching through draws. I know that was wrong."
He held my face with soft hands and pecked me on the lips. He then stared at me and sighed. "You're killing me, Ree." 
"I wish." He gave me a look and I smiled. He laughed as I wiped my mouth. "You still can't kiss for shit," I lied.
He chuckled. "That's why you were using tongues yeah?" I screwed. I dunno why I lied because he was an amazing kisser. I sighed and sat on my bed.
"I forgive you." I rolled my eyes. I hated giving him any kind of satisfaction, it was soul-crushing. He smirked and sat beside me then rested his hand on mine. I looked down at his hand in disgust. Why is this nympho touching me?
"You kissed me back...again." He smirked as he brushed my knuckles with his thumb.
I moved my hand from under his. I didn't want the sexual tension to come back. "Don't get happy. I only did it cos I felt sorry for you." 
"You should feel sorry for me more often." I tutted and he laughed before glancing down at my hand. I did the same and realised that his name was still written there. I quickly hid my hand and his smile grew.
"So you wrote my name on your hand?" 
"No," I quickly answered.
He chuckled. "I just saw it." 
"I didn't write it. My friend did," I lied again.
"Looks like your handwriting," he argued.
"I'd never write your name on my body, you're not worth the hassle."
He laughed. "I don't believe you." Then he pushed my shoulders back to ensure I was lying down and crawled between my legs.
I peered up at him oddly. "Get off me Kayden, before I really kick you out."
"You can't kick out the only guy who makes your thighs shake." He gave a slanted smile.
"How do you know you're the only guy?" His smile wavered. He bent down and kissed my neck gently, causing my body to stiffen.
"I just know," he whispered. He seemed so confident, and he was right. He was the only one who had this kind of effect on me. I didn't welcome it, but there was nothing I could do. I couldn't help but feel tense. Kayden was a friend, and doing this didn't seem right, but it felt extraordinary. 
He gently pressed his lips on mine and my muscles soon relaxed. I rested my hands on his arms and closed my eyes as the kiss deepened. He eased between my legs more as he kiss became needy. He broke away to move to my neck instead.
"I hate you," I breathed as he kissed on my neck gently. I felt him smile against my skin once again.
"I know." Then he continued. Of course I was lying and he knew it. Why did he overpower me so much? I was meant to be the stronger one. Why can't I just resist and kick him where the sun doesn’t shine? But no; instead I allow him to kiss and touch me whenever he pleased. I feel like cutting off his fingers. The worst thing was the fact that he was a brilliant kisser.
He inhaled and released a heavy sigh. "You always smell so nice."
"It's the perfume," I muttered.
"No, it's you. You have a nice scent Ree. I can't get enough." My heart thumped. I had the strong urge to wrap my legs around him and take him. Right there. I sighed and he kissed my chin, and then gradually moved upwards to my lips, then nose. I smiled and flicked his nose. He gave me a look.
"Behave before I punish you." The idea seemed tempting. I couldn't get enough of this prick.
"I dare you," I whispered. He smirked then I heard a vibration. He froze when he realised it was coming from his phone. Fishing for it in his pocket he peered at the screen then sighed.
"I have to go," he announced. My face dropped and I was about to ask why, but then stopped myself from sounding foolish and needy.
"Good," I answered.
He laughed. "We'll continue this next time. You gonna miss me?"
"Not even. Go, I don't care." 
"You do." 
"I don't." 
"Yeah." 
"No." 
"What if I told I had to go because Aaliyah is at my yard waiting for me. Would you care then?"
My eyes narrowed slightly. I released a great breath and peered at the wall. "No."
He laughed at my obvious irritation. "It's only so she can stay over, jam."
I scowled at the wall. "I didn't say anything."
He watched me closely. "I know you care."
"You don't know anything."
"That's what you think." He quickly pecked me on the lips and I sighed. He got off of me. I sat up and watched him as he opened the door. "Bye Ree." He smiled in that desirable way, showing off that bloody dimple.
"Fuck off." He laughed and left. I sighed at the sound of the front door shutting downstairs. I then scratched my head, not knowing what to do with myself. Kayden has left me to be with Aaliyah, and now I was bored. But I don't care...of course I don't care. Why would I care? I kissed my teeth.
"Stupid prick," I mumbled, but to myself. I am a stupid prick. Why am I feeling this sensation? It was a weird feeling—a tinge of envy when I heard Aaliyah's name. Why though? She hasn’t done anything to me. It doesn't faze me...I'm fine. I'm cool with it. It's just Kayden and Aaliyah...in a room...alone...sleeping together...in his bed. I'm fine.
I quickly got my phone out and text him.
—If u plan on fuckin her, 
I'll kill u.
I pressed send and instantly felt satisfied. I don't know what came over me, but it was strong, and I sighed in relief once the text was sent. I don't understand why I had a sudden problem when Aaliyah's name was mentioned. Maybe I just plain don't like her. Or maybe I didn’t want Kayden to catch aids. Yeah, that's it. I'm just looking out for a friend, that's all. Nothing more, nothing less.
I guess you could say I was jealous...but you'd be wrong. 
Rebecca Stellon is never jealous. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment